shape
carat
color
clarity

Big Feathers around the Girdle! Dangerous?! Need Your Opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

david1101

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

It''s almost that time now and I''m down to 2 rocks. I''m really liking this one but I worry about the Plot. Please take a look! I''ll provide details on the diamond later. I know I can hide some of the massive feathers with ring but with these MAJOR feathers at the edges with some crossing each other, will there be an issue of chipping/breaking/general integrity? Let me know what you guys think! Thanks a million!!

Dave

Plot SII.GIF

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
what is the clarity grade?

david1101

Rough_Rock
Hey Stone-cold11,

It''s an S2. I worry about the size and numbers of feathers at the edge and how some of them cross each other. Would this potentially be a durability issue? Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

David

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2010 10:15:59 AM
Author: david1101

Hey Stone-cold11,

It's an S2. I worry about the size and numbers of feathers at the edge and how some of them cross each other. Would this potentially be a durability issue? Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

David
Hi David

I wish there was more we could do to help but unfortunately we cannot answer this question for you as you can't judge from the clarity plot, we can't see the stone, nor do we have the knowledge and experience to advise you as consumers on this issue. An independant appraiser or trusted vendor that can inspect the stone is your best bet. Is the diamond for sale with an online vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results