shape
carat
color
clarity

Big Bling!!!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Do you recall the price of that great blue sapphire? or heated/unheated or any other details?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1446089082|3943298 said:
ariel144|1446082520|3943255 said:
Green with Envy|1445882046|3942273 said:
What store was this? Name and location?
Great eye candy!

Yes please...name and location of this store?

what color was the 5c cushion? Love the faceting and with the RARE flower pattern under the table it most
likely is an old cut IMO. Price?

Thanks for posting these lovelies...definitely got my bling fix!

For those who asked, I'd rather not name the store here, but if anyone is going to visit western NC, please message me via loupetroop for info. I was there in the summer and they had a lot of different things when I went back in October, so it is a lot of fun going each time to see new treasures!

The 5 ct cushion was I VS2 and around $75k. I thought it was a lovely stone, too! I also think the diamond was old, but it was not in an original setting.

DS, that cushion is gorgeous!! I loved that flower pattern too... OMG. I'm visualizing myself wearing that daily. I was wrong when I said I would be uncomfortable wearing anything over 4 carats. I could live with that 5 carat baby...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Green with Envy|1446136778|3943450 said:
Do you recall the price of that great blue sapphire? or heated/unheated or any other details?

Everything I tried on was well over $50k which is above my budget for extra rings! So no, I am sorry I didn't write anything down this time. If you are interested in a sapphire ring in that price range or higher, I can find out for you. I'd love to have it, but I have come to accept that the quality of sapphire I want is above what I am willing to spend on a right hand ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1446137639|3943456 said:
DS, that cushion is gorgeous!! I loved that flower pattern too... OMG. I'm visualizing myself wearing that daily. I was wrong when I said I would be uncomfortable wearing anything over 4 carats. I could live with that 5 carat baby...

I agree that I could probably wear a cushion or emerald cut in that size range. I think slightly elongated shapes are easier for me to wear than rounds in very large sizes. The cost is another matter, though!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
DS, thanks for sharing! :dance: It must have been so much fun to try on these gorgeous pieces! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results