shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Melissa with Truth head glamour shots

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww darn. No handshots for a while?! I'm dying to see your beautiful EC on the hand! (and I'm sure you are too :lol: )

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's gorgeous as is. Can't wait to hear whether you like it after you get to see it in person and try it on.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow it's beautiful! So classy!

PS you're from Chicago? I was just there! Flew back from O'Hare just this morning :wavey:

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Porridge, I'm in Chicago for law school, but not from here, really. I was in O'Hare a few hours after you!

So the BF won't let me see it until the proposal (I've never seen the stone in person so there's a LOT of surprise left to be had) but he agreed that it should be knife-edged and we're also going to ask BGD to slightly adjust one of the prongs (the bottom right one in the head-on shot).

So, back to LIW for me while I wait for him to pop the question!

Boogins

Rough_Rock
Missstepcut, any updates? I love your stone and would love some hand shots if you have them!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! I can't wait to see the real life hand shots. You can't go wrong with either setting. It will be just as gorgeous if you decide to go with the knife edge. :love: :love: :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a really beautiful EC, and I love it in the current setting. It will look beautiful either way.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
really love step cut!!

SweetAsscher

Shiny_Rock
Love it as is but I agree that the knife edge will match better. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results