shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD + GOG + OMC= My Josette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Very very beautiful!
36.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Matata!!
Whoa lady, you really went all out, this ring is awesomely beoootiful!
36.gif
30.gif

I just adore that profile, and the milgrained edge of the band - please, can you do some more shots showing the profile?
What a fantastic design and a lovely home for your OMC - did you come up with all the elements yourself, or did BGD design it?

Congrats lovey, it''s gorgeous.
3.gif

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s GORGEOUS!
30.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Josette is a stunner
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
! Gorgeous stone, gorgeous setting....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Nice.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL........Harriet must be very flattered that her ring was behind the inspiration. I love this design and she has some of the most elegant settings.

Stunning!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is so gorgeous, I just love it! The setting is so beautiful and unique.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually had to get up and get another cup of coffee so I could fully enjoy looking at your gorgeous ring. Every aspect of your ring is gorgeous. I love the shank with the milgrained edge. Just when I think we''ve seen it all, something new, wonderful and unimaginable pops up! It''s outstanding!

We''ll need LOTS more pictures.......

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
love it!!!! i really like the side view of that ring....it looks like an heirloom piece....fabulous

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2009 1:34:35 AM
Author: arjunajane
Matata!!
36.gif
30.gif

I just adore that profile, and the milgrained edge of the band - please, can you do some more shots showing the profile?
What a fantastic design and a lovely home for your OMC - did you come up with all the elements yourself, or did BGD design it?
3.gif

AJ, you were The Great Enabler on this one. You just had to go and post about your cushion and look what happened. LOL!

Thanks to all for your comments. Here are some more shots of the profile for those who asked. Tried to get some of the gallery also.

joseyside3.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

joseyside2.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

joseysgallery.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is truly beautiful
30.gif
Another gorgeous design from Brian!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata, can you tell us about your stone? I must have missed the post when you bought it.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure thing Gemgirl. Here''s the scoop and then I''m off for a hike with friends so won''t be back until tomorrow. I can''t remember if I started a thread for the diamond, most of the discussion about it and the settings I was toying with are in Arjunajane''s thread about her cushion (I think).

GOG signature cushion
1.53c, K, VS2
7.05 x 6.61 x 4.37 mm
Depth 66.1%
Table: 52%
Thin to slightly thick faceted girdle
Medium culet
VG polish & symmetry
No fluorescence (I would have liked some fluro)

I rarely inhabit RockyTalky but went there one day on a whim and someone had started a thread for the new cushions. Took one look and was on the phone with Jonathan 30 seconds later, no exaggeration. I''ve always loved old cuts and have gone back and forth between OEC & OMC for years but never found one that made my heart skip beats until I saw GOGs. I wore the diamond in a simple Stuller mounting for awhile until I settled on a final design.

Ciao for now.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The setting is gorgeous! The stone is gorgeous! You must must must post more pics!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Gotta love that cushion. I love the design of the setting.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata,
That diamond is to die for, as is the spinel. You''re most welcome. I am flattered that you used my ring as an inspiration.

stacy

Shiny_Rock
AAACKCKKK!! I can''t decide which I love more -- the spinel or this gorgeous new BGD/GOG creation. I am in awe! Congrats on having both of these beauties.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!! Congrats!!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my WOW! Love it! I love the different stone shapes together and the mil-grain detail too! Perfect setting for the stones!

Congratulations on a beautiful ring!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2009 12:17:05 PM
Author: Matata
Date: 9/19/2009 1:34:35 AM

Author: arjunajane

Matata!!

36.gif
30.gif

3.gif

AJ, you were The Great Enabler on this one. You just had to go and post about your cushion and look what happened. LOL!

Thanks to all for your comments. Here are some more shots of the profile for those who asked. Tried to get some of the gallery also.

Ha ha, well I''m happy to have been The Great Enabler, lol..
Now we all get to appreciate this gorgeous creation of yours!

Thankyou for posting the new pics, and feel free to post more when you can
5.gif

tap02150

Shiny_Rock
Theres only one thing better than that GOG diamond in the center, and i think it is that STUNNING setting from BGD!

;D

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very nice.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
18.gif

with two great vendors to work with, no wonder your ring came out so beautifully!!!! this seriously has to be one of my favorite rings on PS...it''s STUNNING and congrats on your beauty!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I promise I won''t bump this anymore but I wanted to add one last picture showing my initials on the basket bottom
30.gif

josiesinis.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That is truly a masterpiece in every way possible!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Matata, your ring is breathtaking! That gorgeous setting and diamond are just heirloom-worthy perfection. I love the side stones you chose--they accent the OMC so well. Wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results