shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD diamond twist band

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous! Really unique and classic at the same time-- love it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments. I enjoy being apart of PS with you lovely bunch that have a passion for bling since no one IRL appreciates it as much as you guys do :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that; you always have the best jewelry D&T :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is beautiful!!! Classic and elegant, but with a twist (wow, I am just so witty this morning lol) It has a great presence on your hand and looks fantastic both with your ering and alone! I know you will enjoy wearing this, wear it in health and happiness!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it! It looks great alone or with your ring. :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh goodness ladies... you guys are such sweethearts :)) ..lol Junebug

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! It looks fab with your princess too. :appl:

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful D&T! You know I love your taste. The band is gorgeous, but I had no idea you changed your e-ring! Just shows how easy it is to get out of the loop once you are gone a few months...

Beautiful as usual. Wear in good health!

dinamit

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, Dani, Dina! Thank you so much for your wonderful words! so sorry I missed your comments earlier.

Dinamit!...lol don't worry, I have had wayyyyyy toooo many resets, so I don't blame you for missing it, as its not all that exciting. just another solitaire ::) I do love it though. Funny thing is this was at one point considered a temp because I had my diamond loose for six weeks and couldn't bare not wearing it so I had it set and the least expensive solitaire I've owned really, but I have not had one inkling of changing it 8)

Lula

Ideal_Rock
D&T|1294100423|2813594 said:
Sharon, Dani, Dina! Thank you so much for your wonderful words! so sorry I missed your comments earlier.

Dinamit!...lol don't worry, I have had wayyyyyy toooo many resets, so I don't blame you for missing it, as its not all that exciting. just another solitaire ::) I do love it though. Funny thing is this was at one point considered a temp because I had my diamond loose for six weeks and couldn't bare not wearing it so I had it set and the least expensive solitaire I've owned really, but I have not had one inkling of changing it 8)

Too funny about your setting being a "temp"! It looks wonderful. I missed this thread somehow. Your new band is lovely. I :love: how it looks on its own -- with jeans! -- and it works beautifully with your solitaire, too. Dramatic, classy, and contemporary.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Lula Thank you!! How the heck are you! I'm looking forward to your new diamond :love:

Your screen name threw me for a loop a while back plus the change in av..lol for some reason I was like...wait.. but hey... Oh... then I connected the dots ;))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and here is a less blurry picture of the band
PRINCESSDTFLASH.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
D&T|1294103184|2813653 said:
Hey Lula Thank you!! How the heck are you! I'm looking forward to your new diamond :love:

Your screen name threw me for a loop a while back plus the change in av..lol for some reason I was like...wait.. but hey... Oh... then I connected the dots ;))

I'm doing great, thanks, D&T! I just saw the links you posted in my thread -- thanks; some great options. Yes, I changed my screen name and avatar and I forget that it's confusing for people, so thanks for connecting the dots!

So, I guess this reset and new band means you won't be ordering the little Tiffany band anytime soon -- ;)) I really hope that this is the forever set for you. It does look fantastic on you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won't be changing this anytime soon, unless it falls apart on me...lol onto another project (too many on my mind, gotta figure which one is priority) and thank you!

I'm glad everything is feeling good, looking good and you get a new reset. Your Halo will sure make a stunning RHR :love:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
It looks great!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like this, it is pretty :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your lovely comments! Orchid, RingABling and Diamondrnglover

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results