shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD bezel band from preloved AND my new BlueNile pink ring!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so excited to share my new birthday rings! I announced one a while ago but didn't have pics so here they both are:)

First my new pink sapphire eternity in rose gold from blue nile. Then second is my almost new BGD blue sapphire and diamond eternity ring from pricescope's very own preloved forum!! Huge thank you to @katiedid for all the communication to insure a seemless transaction. I hope that is ok to say here:)

I am fairly new to pricescope and posting pics so please be easy on my iphone photos. lol Not quite sure how I am wearing them yet. Feel free to throw in some opinions. The gold bands (one yellow and one white) were gifts too so I want to wear them all. I know some will cringe at the mixed metals but it works for me:)

img_80.jpg

img_81.jpg

img_82.jpg

img_8958.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: BGD bezel band from preloved AND my new BlueNile pink ri

I LOVE it ALL!!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Lucky!!!!! I sooo wanted that sapphire bezel bad! Beautiful!!

stci

Ideal_Rock

All perfect! Congratulations! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have some beautiful bands! I especially love the sapphire and diamond band with your wedding set! :love:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

Ooh I've been wanting to see a real-life photo of that Blue Nile rose gold eternity forever!!! It looks stunning :love:
I love the mixed metals look :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Both bands are beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Happy belated birthday! I love them ALL on you - play around with the different combos, but anything seems to be looking good on your hands!! I'm also glad to see a pic of the pink/RG sapphire ring IRL. Its a beauty :appl:

You are so lucky you had the same size as katiedid - that is a BEAUTIFUL BGD ring you now own! Lovely collection - enjoy them all!

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock

Love them both and happy birthday.

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock

Love the sapphire band with your ering!
PS...Can we see a pic of the new pink ring with your ering? :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you all so much for your generous words and birthday wishes (it was august). I adore each ring and best of all they feel right:)

Enerchi- I was VERY lucky to be in the right place at the right time with the right size finger!

The pink sapphire one is so pretty in person. For anyone considering the ring... it runs big! I fit a size 7.5 on my middle right finger and I like my rings loose so I wear an 8 but when I ordered that ring the 8 felt like an 8.5 and would fly off my finger! Much too loose compared to my 8 solid bands. I had to send it back to bluenile and ordered a 7.5 which I was worried about but it feels like it is very close to a size 8 maybe 7.75. Happy in the end.

I feel like everyone talks about this pink bluenile band but no one has it so I had to share pics. Didn't expect them to be so big though! lol

CDCsparkles I will see if I can get a pic up tonight. It won't look exactly right because it is 1.5 sizes too big for my ring finger;-) Still wondering if it was a good idea to start a stack on my middle finger right hand for that reason but I do love it.

btw...As soon as I got the BGD band in the mail my mother surprises me with a ring she has had since I was maybe 10. She gave it to me for the gems. 30 princess sapphires and 8 round melee!!! She knew I was looking for an eternity and didn't know I was getting one... So I absolutely have to create one yes?!?! So confused..
#1 Full sapphire princess channel set eternity? Miligrain?
#2 Full sapphire princess bezel eternity?
#3 Make a princess sapphire and diamond round bezel eternity? Not enough diamonds would have to be half eternity?
#4 Mix the princess sapphire and diamond rounds in channel set like 5 sapphires then 2 melee 5 sapphires 2 melee etc...?

any suggestions?

Of course I have to save my pennies first! My husband is over it:(

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so happy you got the ring and love it. It looks beautiful on you! Happy birthday!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty stack & such nice options. I love the mixed metals! Enjoy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! I have the BN rose gold pink sapphire as well, and have prev posted pics. It's a great band! I got a 6 and it was very true to size congrats!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Katiedid- I do love it and have received so many compliments already! It sparkles like crazy for such a tiny ring. Thank you!

CDCsparkles- Here is the set with the pink band. If it was the right size I am sure it would look better.

Mara- How did I miss the photos?! I searched and searched because I hadn't seen it in a real photo. In the end I love it so it was meant to be. btw maybe the sizing issue was a fluke for me? Who knows but it fits now!

Thanks again for all the sweet comments.

OMG the photos are huge and huge! Sorry about that...Not sure how to post them smaller.

img_9004.jpg

img_9011.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Really like the bottom photo - the look of the ering/pink sapphires/wB. Love that look on your hand!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you Enerchi! I wish I could wear it on that finger too. It is two sizes up from my ring finger size but you can't really tell in the pic because I am squeezing my fingers together so you can't see the extra band:( That's what I get for starting a stack on my middle right hand. Always trying something different.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock

So gorgeous!!! It's wonderful to have so many options!! And I love the look of mixing metal colors!

I have the Blue Nile 18kWG Amethyst eternity and love it!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you Feb03Bride. I saw that Amethyst one and it is very pretty. I am hoping to keep adding to this over time so you never know.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me over here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-make-an-eternity-with-my-own-stones-please.179636/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-make-an-eternity-with-my-own-stones-please.179636/[/URL] I want to add an eternity to my wedding stack from stones given to me by my mom. What do you think will work?

Thank you:) I know you are probably tired of looking at these rings! lol

img_9036.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results