• Keep bezel

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Take off bezel add prongs

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woohoo!!! I'm excited!!! Can't wait to see how this baby turns out!!! I think it's going to be spectacular!!! :)

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woohoo!!! I'm excited!!! Can't wait to see how this baby turns out!!! I think it's going to be spectacular!!! :)
Good to hear from you! My good friend is in the running to be the new OC housewife! I so don’t want her to do this as we have all seen how many marriages and families get torn apart by these shows:( But I thought you would enjoy hearing the news. Regarding my ring, I am crossing my fingers my current stones work and are actually big enough to give me the look of the above ring. Let’s hope so and I can just move on! Keep you updated

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:
Good to hear from you! My good friend is in the running to be the new OC housewife! I so don’t want her to do this as we have all seen how many marriages and families get torn apart by these shows:( But I thought you would enjoy hearing the news. Regarding my ring, I am crossing my fingers my current stones work and are actually big enough to give me the look of the above ring. Let’s hope so and I can just move on! Keep you updated
Hi! :wavey:That's amazing news about your friend! And so interesting! I hope she's telling you about the process regarding the selections! I know what you mean about the potential damage it does, particularly to marriages, although there are still some who are in strong unions (like Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky, Heather Dubrow and her husband, etc.) so I think if a marriage is in good solid shape to start with, it can survive the craziness. Yes, please do keep me posted! :kiss2:
Regarding your ring, I hope you will be happy with the results of this new rendition! I love all of your stones and I just think the new five stone ring set in prongs is going to be outstanding!!! :love:
Wishing you the happiest of holidays and a very Happy New Year!!! Looking forward to chatting more about all of our favorite subjects in 2019!
P.S. The trailer for Beverly Hills dropped! Have you seen it? I can't wait for the new season to begin!!! :appl:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Blingalingaling you are right about starting with a strong foundation in your marriage before these shows start. They are down to 3 finalists and the casting director says they are looking for someone who is actually married and a true housewife:lol: we shall see if she gets it! Can’t wait for BHHW! I’ve been a little off lately with only New Jersey;)2

Thanks so much for your support and will definitely keep you updated on the ring. Happy holidays to you as well!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Thanks for your update! I am so excited for you.
You have spent so much time and effort getting this right. I am looking forward to see the result of this rendition.

Happy waiting

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted to remove the bezels, so I'm excited to see how this turns out. I feel it will be super classic and you'll love it. I also think it will make the center the true star.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For all of you who have been so "kindly" following me:)...this was a ring I almost pulled the trigger on a year ago but it sold! It has nearly the exact measurements of my current stone, .2mm difference. Hoping to get the balance like this setting but with my stones. What do you think? BTW, I love big tables...this has a whopping 74% table!! I was never crazy about the setting but the center was gorg! I think Camilla Parker Bowles is very close to this setting.

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year!!! I've been off the boards the past few days and away from my desk at work because my daughter was in from LA for the New Year! Lots of family and celebrations! It was great, but I'm back in the game today! I hope you had a great holiday season!!!
That's a very pretty ring! So, if you did that, would you not use your trapezoids? Also, am I seeing this correctly - are the side stones are bezeled? I think the overall look of this ring might be very similar to what you have now, if that's the case...which I think you're trying to get away from. I see that the side stones (baguettes or small emerald cuts?) are stepped slightly, which is nice, but the overall impression is very similar to your current ring. I understand, though, since I tend to be drawn to the same styles over and over - at least we're consistent!
I think the Leon Mege' ring you were looking at for inspiration is more of a departure from your current ring, yet it would incorporate the stones you already own. Gosh, they'll all so pretty it's so hard to decide!
I'm so excited about your friend being in the running for Real Housewives of Orange County! Down to the last 3!! Wow!!! That's striking distance! Maybe she will get it!!! I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear!!! :)
Yes, I'm also antsy, waiting for my faves to come back! I'm not that into RHONJ, although I'm up to date. It really doesn't appeal to me that much! I was having dinner in a local restaurant here a couple of years ago and Teresa Giudice was there-but I didn't go over. And I sat behind Melissa and Joe Gorga at Andy and Anderson's show in NYC last year. The show was great and it's exciting to see them (Margaret was also there and Dorinda) - the crowd goes wild, haha!
But my heart is on the West Coast!! :) <3

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Blingalingaling sounds like you have had a wonderful holiday! We have been non stop as well, leaving for a ski trip today. So quickly, sorry for the confusion, the ring I posted was to just show my size center diamond with smaller side stones. Not the ring design I want, but I do like how the center stands out. I am keeping my traps, although now I am worried they will be too small and not give me the Leon look? I will attach a photoshop another PSer did for me without the bezel. My traps look surprisingly small. But also consider they will be slightly bigger because the bezel is covering some of the traps right now. Anyhow.... I can’t go buy new traps as of now, so it is what it is!

I will contact Mark next week and let him know I will be taking the bezel off. I just really hope I don’t regret it!

I can’t wait to see if my friend gets it! All 3 contestants are sooo different so will be interesting to see what they are truly looking for. I’m with you, Bev Hills, OC, and New York are by far my favorites! Thanks so much and let me know what you think of this photoshop=)2
F9E088A3-94C7-4DC9-9C1C-48FDB82FB781.png

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it ~ I think it will look just beautiful! I don't think the traps look too small.
Sorry that I misinterpreted your intent regarding the video but I understand now what you were thinking! Your stone is just as brilliant as could be, bright white and a perfect size! I don't think you will miss the bezels. I actually like the balance I'm seeing here in this photo. If you like my proportions, you'll love yours because yours is slightly larger, proportionately, to the center stone. I think you have nothing to lose.
Enjoy your ski trip! Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do next and looking forward to hearing about your friend's very exciting adventure! Maybe we will have a mutual "friend" soon ("virtual" friend, for me!) :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates on your ring?

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! I was also wondering if you had started with your remodel yet! I hope you had a great time on your ski trip! :kiss2:
Any "big news" in the OC?? :whistle:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results