shape
carat
color
clarity

BEWARE THESE COMPANIES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
aphisig...I''m not an expert or anything, but if you''ve had your ring appraised twice by 2 professional gemologists, then you''ll have to rest easy at this point and go with it....this could potentially drive you crazy, but it sounds like you were a smart PS''er and followed-up as you should have!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2005 6:49:18 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae
Oh no! My fiance bought my setting from galleria diamonds! The whole experience was pleasant, but now I''m worried about the quality of my ring. I''ve had it appraised twice, but can you tell if something is really platinum or not and whether a diamond is real or not, just by looking at it (ignoring any stamps or anything that may say it is)?

aphisiglovessae-

A quick trip to a local trusted jewler should allay your concerns! Just tell them you want to have the metal/diamond tested. They usually have a liquid that is used to test the metal and its a very, very quick test. And the diamond tester takes about a 2 second heat conductivity test.
1.gif

Luv

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results