shape
carat
color
clarity

BEWARE OF SUPERBCERT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/25/2004 12:36:20 AM Greatcall wrote:

YOU GET THE FEELING THAT SUPERCERT IS A PAID VENDOR HERE. EITHER THAT OR HE HAS LOTS OF FANS THAT ADORE HIM.

HMMMMMM----------------

WRONG!!
angryfire.gif

Check the Price Scope Inventory. SuperbCert is not a Price Scope Vendor. They sell quality diamonds, but do not support or advertise on this Forum.

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 2/25/2004 12:36:20 AM Greatcall wrote:

YOU GET THE FEELING THAT SUPERCERT IS A PAID VENDOR HERE. EITHER THAT OR HE HAS LOTS OF FANS THAT ADORE HIM.

HMMMMMM----------------

What really is the point of opening a topic that was argued to death almost nine months ago? Seems like this was put to bed a long time ago...... Unfortunately a lot of newbies may not look at the date sequence and (although it seems apparent that this was addressed in a more than adequate manner by the vendor) the headline alone is going to make new people cautious of this vendor. That just doesn't seem right........

Greatcall

Rough_Rock
WRONG????????

His ads are under advertisement on this website regularly!!!! right under the advertisement sign. It is also coincidental that you can actually search and purchase a diamond from this site. And one of those vendors is actually supercert. YOURE RIGHT HE IS NOT A PAID VENDOR. HE IS THE ARCHANGEL OF DIAMONDS!!!! THANKS FOR NOT BEIN BIAS GUYS.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
You crack me up greatcall! Thanks for the expose'!

Barry no longer posts here because he thinks the forum is biased AGAINST him. "Half-Wits" he called us.
1.gif
Maybe we are.
confused.gif

Anyway, the only vendor "featured" here that even carries the SC line is USACertedDiamonds, and I imagine that most consumers go right to the SC site rather than through USACerted.

someguy

Rough_Rock
Could it be possible that the stone is indeed engraved, but that the engraving is hidden underneath a prong?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
It's an old thread, Some Guy. The issue was satisfactorily resolved.

GreatCall is stirring a VERY old pot.
14.gif

someguy

Rough_Rock
Ah, I see... I am curious though, does it ever happen that a prong hides the engraving?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I was told once that an engraving would NOT be visible corectly with a loupe, but only with a magifying lens of a microscope. I assume you would need the microscope to read it?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe this is funny. And it's not even Friday!
2.gif

I am not a big fan of SC...have had a run in with Barry before over something very minimal that got blown out of proportion...but they do have some really lovely stones. While I probably wouldn't buy from them, others have and have been very happy. The pictures I've seen of their stones are top notch as well, beautiful.

GC...dunno what kind of bone you have to pick with Barry or SC but this isn't the place to do it--esp by dredging up a 8 month old post and re-invoking all the drama.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 2/25/2004 10:49:44 AM Greatcall wrote:

WRONG????????

His ads are under advertisement on this website regularly!!!! right under the advertisement sign. It is also coincidental that you can actually search and purchase a diamond from this site. And one of those vendors is actually supercert. YOURE RIGHT HE IS NOT A PAID VENDOR. HE IS THE ARCHANGEL OF DIAMONDS!!!! THANKS FOR NOT BEIN BIAS GUYS.

----------------

Greatcall - I think you have the wrong forum. I've been here more than a year now, and in that time, Barry hasn't been a paid vendor. In fact, he isn't even a member here - he was deactivated, I believe, as a participant.

He is a very prominently featured vendor on ANOTHER forum......perhaps you should be a bit more accurate about the details and take your concerns to the proper forum. It isn't this one.

I know that USA certed advertises here, and he does carry SC stones....but your claim that SC is a paid vendor IS erroneous.

newguy55

Rough_Rock
Can a stone be laser inscribed once its mounted?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This sort of confusions happens sometimes when an old thread gets recerfaced.

I will close it to avoid heated arguments.

Emrldforher, it's been a long time! Nice to see you
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results