shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverly K here!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments ;-) I am soo happy... It was well worth the wait! I would highly recommend BeverlyK. The ring has so much detail and personality. My stone really plays off of the rose gold. The platinum is sooo smooth.,...

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
It is so funny how our taste change. I looked back at my first couple of years on this board and I was a total mess... Now I really try and take my time before purchasing something. I try and get what I want instead of just buying and settling... The funny thing is my real wants loook nothing like what I use to buy....hehehehhehe!! This board has helped me sooo much, plus the online vendors are just awesome :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Woo, your new ring is just FABULOUS!!! GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy, and wear it in much happiness!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Say, you''ve got some lovely coverage going on there miss!
31.gif
9.gif

It''s just lovely woo, and the rose gold accent is so unique, makes it that much more special. And that side view is simply swoonable.
30.gif

Your hubby did a great job, and I''m so glad you''re thrilled with it. Wear it in good health my dear!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just spectacular!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!
So swoonable! It looks so fabulous on you!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful ring, Woobug!!! Wooo! Your hubby did a fabulous job choosing that setting, it''s gorgeous!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
woo, it looks just perfect on you. what a way to reset a stone and the rose gold is just soooooo pretty. it''s such a beautiful design as well. is this going to be a RHR?

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OH my good God! That ring is out of this world! Congrats!!!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Stunning... just stunning!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
That ring is so unique! WOO!! It''s awesome! I also LOVE the rose gold. Gets me thinking about those stackable diamond/rose gold rings I saw a while ago...
2.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE THAT RING! the rose gold is stunning - congrats!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:12:55 AM
Author: woobug02
It is so funny how our taste change. I looked back at my first couple of years on this board and I was a total mess... Now I really try and take my time before purchasing something. I try and get what I want instead of just buying and settling... The funny thing is my real wants loook nothing like what I use to buy....hehehehhehe!! This board has helped me sooo much, plus the online vendors are just awesome :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You''re so cute, WOO...It sounds like we are a support group for DA (Diamonds Anonymous)
11.gif

Enjoy your ring...it''s beautiful
36.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 1:44:19 PM
Author: marvel

Date: 2/21/2008 11:12:55 AM
Author: woobug02
You''re so cute, WOO...It sounds like we are a support group for DA (Diamonds Anonymous)
11.gif

Enjoy your ring...it''s beautiful
36.gif
I just cracked up when I read this! Especially with people saying "hurry" it''s like we are wondering where the next eye candy will come from LOL LOL
12.gif
!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
Wow.......that ring IS GORGEOUS. So unique, so feminine, so beautiful! I mean the UNDERGALLERY is even gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m so happy for you, Woo! That ring deserves a BIG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
36.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo....thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! i am out flashing my new setting .............hehehehehehe!!! I love it sooo much. The rose gold is so fun! THANK YOU ALL for you DA support..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo yes, it is going to be my RHR :) It fits just perfect. It is fun to see it with my eternity band but I love it all alone
30.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!!! and the detailing is amazing!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Woobug -- WOOOOOOOO, indeed!
30.gif

That ring is fabulous! Love, love, love the rose gold. Congratulations to you ... your hubby did great!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Woo it is just gorgeous! I love it!
36.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s fantabulous WOO!!! I''m really, seriously wondering how my K would look in that setting! Sheesh, I thought I had made up my mind already, but I''m amazed at the quality of your ring. I''ve always loved the vintage/floral looks of BK. Congratulations!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it Woo. I love the soft shade of the rose gold. It is sooooooooooooo beautiful. Looks gorgeous on your hand.

Linda

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think any color diamond would look fab in this setting... The rose gold just makes it POP!!! Thank you all for all of your fun comments... I love love love the ring

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo,

You have fantastic jewelry. LOVE your collection!!!

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You taste really HAS changed! I love your new ring. Bev K does have some stunning designs.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow Woo, that is FANTASTIC looking! I love the rose gold flower around your diamond, and it looks great (and HUGE) on you! Enjoy!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, beautiful! I love it!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) Thank you all ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results