shape
carat
color
clarity

beverley k (cushion halo) setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evilin

Rough_Rock
hi, I guess I found setting for my 0.9 cushion. I love halo and I really like the price! However, I''m afraid that it might be not blingy at all (just .14ctw of diamonds in the setting). I want to ask u if u already have it or something similar. Are side stones ''''visible''''? Is it good quality? If u have pics I would be really appreciate.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/116PP1/

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thats a beautiful ring. I think it''s pretty blingie!

evilin

Rough_Rock
sorry, I didn''t underline link so this is a pic of this ring

4444444.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it will be very delicate and understated in a good way. If you want it to scream BLING, you probably want a different setting. But I love this one!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I can personally attest to the fact that the BevK settings, although the melee is small, are plenty blingy!!! Take a look at my avatar.

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
I have this exact setting with an OEC in the center, and I bought the setting at Pearlman''s. I adore it. I find it plenty blingy, yet delicate at the same time. I was also very impressed with quality.

Jason at Pearlman''s sent me a sample setting (I think that''s the term?) so that I could take a peek before taking the leap, as it were. I fell in love immediately. Maybe you can do the same? It really is helpful seeing it in person.

Best of luck!
1.gif

evilin

Rough_Rock
woow THANK U THANK U THANK a lot:)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gorgeous. It''ll definitely be a glitter instead of a sparkle, but it will add some shimmer and let the sparkley center stone steal the show!! This is a good thing
1.gif
provided it''s what you''re looking for!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s lovely! Delicate and blingy at the same time.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at a Beverley K halo up against a store''s halo setting. The store''s halo had twice the diamond carat weight of the Beverley K ring, but I still preferred the BK because it was much prettier. I don''t think you can go wrong with any of their styles. They are all just gorgeous.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
The BevK might not have a very high tcw, but I''ve seen some in person and they sparkle like you would not believe!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 1:17:18 PM
Author: musey
That ring is just gorgeous. It''ll definitely be a glitter instead of a sparkle, but it will add some shimmer and let the sparkley center stone steal the show!! This is a good thing
1.gif
provided it''s what you''re looking for!
Musey gives good advice.
1.gif

I think it will be a shimmery glimmerfest and just gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results