shape
carat
color
clarity

Bev K diamond floral vine eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Wow-lucky you! It''s so pretty and delicate!

That''s such a lovely band! :)

It''s beautiful! I love it! You are right, you are lucky to have gotten such a great deal! Enjoy it!

Very lovely - not to mention the sweet deal! Enjoy!

Very delicate and finely made. Lovin'' it
30.gif

Its exquisite!!

Very delicate and pretty!

I LOVE it!! It''s gorgeous on you Gemgirl!!
36.gif

I so love this band! I WONT IT!!!
27.gif
LOL! It''s to die for!
9.gif
So gorgeous!
9.gif

Awwww...I love it! It is so pretty and delicate. It looks great on you!

Date: 2/15/2009 12:54:39 PM
Author: snlee
It''s beautiful! I love it! You are right, you are lucky to have gotten such a great deal! Enjoy it!
I don''t think we could beat $300.- for a Bev K with a $1485.- price ticket attached!

Date: 2/15/2009 4:12:42 PM
Author: coatimundi
I LOVE it!! It''s gorgeous on you Gemgirl!!
36.gif
Thanks coati! It will look even better when my skin doesn''t look like chalk! No matter how much moisture I put into my skin this year, I still look so dry.

YAY....another J. Rake deal....it is really PRETTY!!!!

Lori

Oh, how I wish that were mine! It is so beautiful and delicate!! I am jealous!

Beautiful ring, great price, congrats!! It''s lovely
1.gif

I''m so jealous! I tried to order one of those but they were sold out. Lucky you to get one! Its gorgeous.

Date: 2/16/2009 8:13:27 AM
Author: Clairitek
I''m so jealous! I tried to order one of those but they were sold out. Lucky you to get one! Its gorgeous.
I think we should all keep our eyes open for inventories that are being liquidated. It''s sadly happening so often these days. I''m sure there''s going to be more great deals out there.

Gorgeous band! It''s so detailed and delicate at the same time and so extremely feminine.

This is really, really beautiful. I adore the beverly k bands!!

It has good size but it''s so dainty. I love it and it looks beautiful on your hand
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love it!! I actually tried to buy it but you got to it first!
9.gif
2.gif

WOWZA
30.gif
what a GORGEOUS band!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words ladies. I think what I like about it most of all is that it is uniquely feminine. Much more so than our usual shared prong bands which I love and Lord knows I own, but this is just something a little different.

I''d love to find a couple of different slim, maybe 2mm floral engraved bands to stack with it.

It looks great on your hand! What a pretty ring:)

awwww that is one sweet ring!! i love it!!
36.gif

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
I was ALL SET to get the bracelet that matches the ring, but I think they are all sold out because I couldn't add it to cart
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I e-mailed Tamara, I'm really hoping they have a few left
7.gif
8.gif

ETA: Sorry for the late response! I was searching J. Rake on PS and found your thread and I just HAD to comment on your pretty ring!

gemgirl - I don''t know how I missed this! I LOVE it! I''ve looked at that band many times online. So beautiful and feminine.

Thanks katie. I just couldn''t pass it up for the price! I think it was the first time in my life that I just "went for it" and also the first time I have no regrets about missing out on a sweet deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP