shape
carat
color
clarity

Better late than never.....Dani''s ring pics!!!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Dani! How long have you been holding out on us?! Your set is positively magnificent. What''s interesting is how well they all work together(in various combinations) and alone on their own. Your bands are a good example of how to pack a lot of sparkle into a thin package, and that EC, WHOA! It''s a knockout! Love it!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ummmmmm HELLO! what the heck do we have here? that's freakin awesome is what it is...and it's like a boulder on your hand...gosh I love ECs....there is something about the cut that is so exciting and bold and modern and classic all in one...It really has something that no other shape has ... I really think it is the classiest of the cuts...SEXY! That's the word I'm looking for....does that sound weird? Can a cut be sexy...? It is! (and this is coming from a cushion girl no less LOL)....CONGRATS BRRRAAATTTT!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh stacking yummy goodness with a stunning emerald cut?!?! Soooo classy. I totally love that look Dani, and you wear it well
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your set is gorgeous! :)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Elegant, classic, gorgeous! I love the simplicity, and the pave basket. They are just beautiful!

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
WOW it is so pretty! I love your wedding band very elegant

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
YYYaaaayYYY!!! I just LOVE
30.gif
your rings! They are SO stunning together. Thanks so much for posting them :)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing e.c.!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 5:34:56 PM
Author: Dani
Isnt my hubby a great photographer???
I love this shot! Your set is gorgeous!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

Thank you so much again for all of your comments! So sweet!

Pixley- I know, I know. I have been holding out on you guys for a while....Im such a bad PS-er!!! I think I have turned over a new leaf now though! From now on, I am going to be better about posting pics! Promise!! Glad you like my set! I think you have amazing taste, so its a real complement!!

Thing2- Thank you!!! Yes, I think the DK band has a *tiny* bit of milgrain around the edges....Believe it or not, its really hard to tell, since its so delicate! I need to get my loupe!!! LOL!

moremoremore- OMG, woman, you are hysterical!!! I almost just spit out my coffee from laughing so hard reading your response!!!! Yes, I do think my EC is quite sexy if I say so myself!!!! Thank you for your sweet comments, again coming from a chick with lovely taste herself, its such a complement!!!

Icekid- Thank you so much!!! I love your bling too!!!

Geckodani- Thank you!!!

Holly- Thanks!!! I love the simplicity too!!! There is alot of elegance in simplicity, IMO!!!

Itgirl- Thank you for your lovely comments!!

Jules- Thanks sweetie!! We are *almost* like e-ring twins!! LOL!!! I'm glad you likey!!!

Joflier- Thank you so much!

Snlee- Thanks for your sweet comments! Im so happy you liked the pics! Your right- that one that MH took is awesome!!!! Love your set too!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey Dani!

Thanks for posting those pictures, I love all the rings together, esp, the Novo and your e-ring.

I have to say, I already saw the Daniel K one! I got it on Thursday from Pearlmans. Unfortunately, I am not too crazy about it. I thought it had milgrain, but it really doesn''t and it is extremely light weight, I almost did not believe it was platinum, I took out my loupe to make sure it didn''t say gold.

Also, the ring is thin, it looks similar to my Ritani, but the diamonds in my Ritani are smaller and yet the Ritani wedding band is much heavier than the Daniel K one.

I love love the Novo ring you have of course. It also looks a bit wider than the Daniel K one.

Is your Novo a full eternity? I just looked at the Tiffany website and see they are now selling them half eternity as well. Hmmmm.. Ideas, ideas!

Thanks again for posting!
2.gif

I

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Dani,

I love your set!! I remember a while ago some threads about you wanting to change your setting. I''m glad you didn''t (even though I liked your choices) I think it''s gorgeous as is. Such a classic! The setting and bands just enhance that gorgeous stone of yours!!
30.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe I missed this :O Where the heck have I BEEN?

Omg Dani....LOVELOVELOVE your set. So beautiful. I am still seriously drooling over it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani, the wait was worth it for you pics. your set is just gorgeous. I love your e-ring and the novo and DK bands are wonderful. i love how they looked stacked.

one of these days I''m going to head over to Tiffanys to try on some bands with my ring. I haven''t decided for sure if I''m going to do the DK band or go a little bit different non-matching direction. Anyway, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your set. (i''m so glad you didn''t end up resetting your stone)

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! You have a gorgeous set. Wear them in health and happiness!

BTW, your nails are gorgeous as well. Do you mind sharing what polish you''re wearing?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 8:15:07 AM
Author: butterfly 17
Hey Dani!

Thanks for posting those pictures, I love all the rings together, esp, the Novo and your e-ring.

I have to say, I already saw the Daniel K one! I got it on Thursday from Pearlmans. Unfortunately, I am not too crazy about it. I thought it had milgrain, but it really doesn''t and it is extremely light weight, I almost did not believe it was platinum, I took out my loupe to make sure it didn''t say gold.

Also, the ring is thin, it looks similar to my Ritani, but the diamonds in my Ritani are smaller and yet the Ritani wedding band is much heavier than the Daniel K one.

I love love the Novo ring you have of course. It also looks a bit wider than the Daniel K one.

Is your Novo a full eternity? I just looked at the Tiffany website and see they are now selling them half eternity as well. Hmmmm.. Ideas, ideas!

Thanks again for posting!
2.gif

I

Hi Butterfly!!

Thanks for your sweet comments. Im sorry the DK band didnt work for you...I understand what you mean about it being thin and somewhat similar looking to the Ritani..I really liked how it looked with my set though, so I kept it, and I think it really completes the look!

Yes, my Novo band is a full eternity band......I love it!
Thanks again!!! Im glad you liked the pics!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 10:53:59 AM
Author: portia
Dani,

I love your set!! I remember a while ago some threads about you wanting to change your setting. I''m glad you didn''t (even though I liked your choices) I think it''s gorgeous as is. Such a classic! The setting and bands just enhance that gorgeous stone of yours!!
30.gif

Thank you so much, Portia!!! Im so glad I didnt end up changing my setting either! I figure, the only way I would change it now is if I ever upgraded my stone (substantially) one day!!! Otherwise, I think it will stay as is!! But hey, I guess you really never know for sure!!!! I adore you set too...you should think about posting some updated pics....I (and Im sure many others) would love to see it again!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 1:19:16 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Omg Dani....LOVELOVELOVE your set. So beautiful. I am still seriously drooling over it.

Thanks, MonkeyPie!!! Im so glad you like it!!!! You were one of the people I especially wanted to post pics for!!! Did you get anywhere with your settng dilemma, btw??

Thanks again!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 2:10:30 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Dani, the wait was worth it for you pics. your set is just gorgeous. I love your e-ring and the novo and DK bands are wonderful. i love how they looked stacked.

one of these days I''m going to head over to Tiffanys to try on some bands with my ring. I haven''t decided for sure if I''m going to do the DK band or go a little bit different non-matching direction. Anyway, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your set. (i''m so glad you didn''t end up resetting your stone)

Thanks, MrsS!!!! You sweet comments mean so much to me!!! I''m so glad I didnt re-set my stone either! Like I said before, I feel like the only way I would change my setting now is if I ever upgraded my stone, and it would have to be a SUBSTANTIAL upgrade to ever get me to trade this stone in!! It is full of fire and personality, and I truly love it!!! Thanks again...you''re the best!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 3:12:21 PM
Author: Giada
Wow!! You have a gorgeous set. Wear them in health and happiness!

BTW, your nails are gorgeous as well. Do you mind sharing what polish you''re wearing?

Hi Giada!!

Thank you...such nice comments....Love your ring as well!!!! I am wearing OPI''s "Bubble Bath" in the pic......Usually my nails are brittle and broken since I work with my hands so much (I am a nurse).....Actually my hands/nails have been looking better the last couple of weeks, so I figured now was a good time to take the pics!!! I put on one coat of polish, and they were good to go!! Thanks so much again!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dani- your set is to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee these rings together!!! I may someday get the Novo eternity wedding band (or maybe 2, and start a stacking set
31.gif
Of course, I need an engagement ring first. hehe!) So its nice to see some good hand shots of it on other lucky ladies!!! Just beautiful.
30.gif
Thank you for sharing!!!

Can I ask you, does your Novo band ever tickle/itch/poke your opposite fingers from the setting (ridges)? I always wondered if it would do that...(hope my question makes sense) I know its sort of a silly question. I've tried this ring on before in Tiffany but didn't notice......

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful, and they look lovely together!
Thanks for (finally) sharing with us!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love each ring individually and all three together. A terrific set! Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 8:34:44 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Dani- your set is to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee these rings together!!! I may someday get the Novo eternity wedding band (or maybe 2, and start a stacking set
31.gif
Of course, I need an engagement ring first. hehe!) So its nice to see some good hand shots of it on other lucky ladies!!! Just beautiful.
30.gif
Thank you for sharing!!!

Can I ask you, does your Novo band ever tickle/itch/poke your opposite fingers from the setting (ridges)? I always wondered if it would do that...(hope my question makes sense) I know its sort of a silly question. I''ve tried this ring on before in Tiffany but didn''t notice......

HI Dreamgirl!!

Thank you so much!!! As far as the Novo, it is VERY comfortable. It never bothers my other fingers at all....I think you only run into that problem when the diamonds are on the larger side, but this ring is very delicate.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 10:20:06 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Your rings are beautiful, and they look lovely together!

Thanks for (finally) sharing with us!

Thanks so much Dana! Im so glad I was able to (finally!) get the pics up for you guys! I promise to be better about it from now on!!
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 12:14:03 AM
Author: Demelza
Absolutely stunning! I love each ring individually and all three together. A terrific set! Congrats!

Thanks Dem!

Means alot coming from you...you have amazing taste, so its a real compliment that you like my set!!!! Thanks again!!!
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 8:17:24 PM

Thanks, MonkeyPie!!! Im so glad you like it!!!! You were one of the people I especially wanted to post pics for!!! Did you get anywhere with your settng dilemma, btw??

Thanks again!!!
I was waiting anxiously for them :) It was worth the wait!

I am still trying to figure out the setting issue, but I think I am going to just hold off on it for awhile. I bought two princess bands (avatar) to try and work it out with, but my idea flopped and I discovered TONS of little black inclusions, so we are returning them. I''ll hold onto my little EC for awhile until I find something I love :)

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful!!!
6.gif
5.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 10:03:25 AM
Date: 7/21/2008 8:17:24 PM

Thanks again!!!

I was waiting anxiously for them :) It was worth the wait!

I am still trying to figure out the setting issue, but I think I am going to just hold off on it for awhile. I bought two princess bands (avatar) to try and work it out with, but my idea flopped and I discovered TONS of little black inclusions, so we are returning them. I''ll hold onto my little EC for awhile until I find something I love :)

Hi MonkeyPie!

Yes....I remember reading your thread when you got those bands....sorry they didnt work for you....Dont worry, you will eventually find your dream setting for your EC!!!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 12:21:02 PM
Author: blushingbride
Simply beautiful!!!
6.gif
5.gif
36.gif

Thanks so much, BB!!!! Im so glad you like it!!!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results