shape
carat
color
clarity

Better late than never.....Dani''s ring pics!!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics and rings!!! Enjoy them!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I love love love the Novo! It is so beautiful!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! Your Ering is one in a million. Really beautiful LOVE the Novo band and Daniel K as well.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are sheer perfection! Oh that emerald cut!
30.gif
And bands!
30.gif
I''m in love with your rings-together, separate, whatevah!
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
L-O-V-E your beautiful emerald cut. The bands are amazing too! I love the way the pave contrasts with the step cut of your e-ring. The set looks fabulous and elegant--may you wear it in good health.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful Dani. I love all three rings but especially that gorgeous EC!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!!!! And yes, your hubby is a great photographer!!
1.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I must be an EC kinda girl after all. I felt my heart sputter when I saw the first picture if your ER! I love your set to say the least and that Novo is just fabulous!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Dani - your rings are stunning! I love all the bands and your EC is amazing! Step cuts are so classic and elegant!! I love the way you''ve paired the bands - they really look beautiful with your solitaire.

Thank you for posting. I need to follow your lead and take some pics/ post.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
I love the simplicity and classic look of your ering and the bling of the Novo bands!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I love the diamonds on the basket too. Gorgeous set. I love the "collected" look. That EC is fabulous, too!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
oh my word.....so awesome. WOW. I LOVE YOUR SET!! Some of those pictures had my jaw on the floor.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Dani, I love your emerald cut diamond solitaire!
30.gif
It's truly gorgeous!
1.gif
I love it paired with the round cut diamonds in your bands too! I love the contrast of rounds and step cuts...perfection!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2008 5:36:50 PM
Author: Dani
Ok....last one for now....side shot!!! Hope you enjoyed it, and sorry I took sooo long to post these pics!!!!
2.gif
It was well worth the wait!!
36.gif

Gorgeous set, congratulations!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my - I can''t believe that you FINALLY POSTED PICTURES!!! haha! Well done - totally worth the wait! Granted, I think for the crazy wait you put us through, you should post many, many more pics! :)

Really though, Dani, they are stunning. I love the DK band AND the Novo. I don''t know if I could even pick a favourite. Do you have one?

Now you should just get a blingy shared prong eternity and stack it in the middle of the DK and the Novo. I love that look ever since seeing one of the Tiffany celebration ring ads - and you are 2/3rds there!

Love them!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani, swooooon!!! I have been on the look out for your thread! WOW, sooooo many gorgeous rings! I love the Emerald ering and the bands, you lucky, wonderful lady
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Dani!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Dani, your rings are GORGEOUS! I love the 2 bands alone, as well. You have many options with your set, love them!
30.gif

alicej

Rough_Rock
SO beautiful. Lots of options there; love your bands with or without that gorgeous EC. You have made some wonderful choices and I wish you many years of happiness just staring at them!!!

PS: I''m having the same trouble posting photos with my mac. Wish PS and macs would get along better!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone, for all of your nice comments. I'm so happy I got to share these pics with you!!! Its funny, I get alot of comments on my w-set in real life, but no one appreciates diamonds and jewelry like PS-ers do!!!
3.gif
I think MH did a great job capturing the beauty and fire of my EC....he actually really enjoyed taking these pics yesterday!!!
1.gif

Jelly- Thanks so much sweetie!

Maisie- You were one of the people I really wanted to post pics for...I know you had asked me a while ago to post some. Sorry it took me so long! Im glad you likey!!

Rhianna- Thank you!

Scarlet!- Ha, ha! I knew you were going to get on me for taking so damm long to post pics! Finally, huh? I hope your studying is going well...Hopefully we can get together soon!

Somehow- I will try to be better about taking pics in the future! Hope you enjoyed them!

Tuckins- Thanks so much!

Miranda- Thank you for your lovely comment! I love my Novo too!

Isabelle- You're right, my set is really one in a million, and I truly adore it! Thanks so much!

Coatimundi- Im glad you like my set!! Love all of your bling too!!!! Thank you!

Kittybean- Thank you! I love your EC too! Gorgeous!!! Congrats again on your engagement!

Catmom- Thanks so much, Michelle!! Love all of your bling too!!!!

Chiquita- Thank you!! I thought my hubby did an awesome job with these photos! He's a man of many talents!!!

SDL (Michelle)- Thank you sweetie!!! I figured you guys REALLY wouldnt get sick of pics....especially ones that were so long overdue!!!

Sunisshining- Thanks so much!

Akmiss- Yep, you're either an EC girl or your not. I definitely am!!!! Love them, and they are by far my fave cut ever!!!!

Ahappygirl- Thank you! I love the contrast between the EC and the pave bands too! Initially I didnt think it would work, but when I saw them together, I knew they fit eachother perfectly!!!!

Indygirl- Thank you so much! I think the set looks amazing together...all 3 rings really complement eachother well!

NeverEndingUpgrade- Thank you! I love my pave basket as well. Just gives my solitaire a little extra "something," you know? I adore it!

tberube- Thank you!!! I really thought some of those pics were amazing as well! Really captured the beauty and fire of an EC for sure!

Staci- Thanks so much for your lovely comments!!!!

Snooper-Thank you!!!! Love all of your gorgeous bling too!!!

Dandi- Thanks so much sweetie! Im glad you like the pics!

October- LOL! You're so funny! Im glad you like the pics! Sorry it took me so long to FINALLY get them up. Im going to try to be better about posting pics from now on....My plan for next yr is to get an eternity band for sure! I would love to then stack it with my 2 w-bands. My plan was to get it for my b-day in Sept., but I decided to go with something else that I really wanted....Stay tuned for more info in a few mths!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Cont....

Skippy- Thanks so much!!!! Im so glad you like my set!!! You're such a sweetheart!

Tacori- From one EC lover to another...thank you!!! Love your set too!!

Westjenn- I know...that's what I love about my set...sooo many options, and I love variety, so its perfect for me! Thank you!!!

Alice- Thank you for you lovely comments!!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, your rings are gorgeous - oh my stars!!!!
emstar.gif
emstar.gif
30.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 10:11:25 AM
Author: Dani
Somehow- I will try to be better about taking pics in the future! Hope you enjoyed them!

Aww, you''re TOO sweet, thanking all of us! I certainly did enjoy them, I wouldn''t complain about a few extra hand shots though
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei- Thanks so much ! You''re so sweet!

Somehow- LOL!!! Maybe I will try to get some more pics over the next couple of days!!!
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Yep - I came back to look again. I just love them Dani! I also love that you have the option of wearing them stacked like that.

Your hubby is a great photographer!

So how long do we have to wait to find out what is next?
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 12:13:31 PM
Author: October2008bride
Yep - I came back to look again. I just love them Dani! I also love that you have the option of wearing them stacked like that.

Your hubby is a great photographer!

So how long do we have to wait to find out what is next?
31.gif

October- you are going to have to wait till my b-day (middle of September). Actually this is going to be a combo gift- 30th b-day and 1st anniversary bling!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Your emerald cut is amazing and I love the Daniel K band a lot! Does it have milgrain on the edges at all? It''s so beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results