shape
carat
color
clarity

Better Late Than Never-A Red Spinel Is Finally Set!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1368015121|3442603 said:
Thank you, Deb. Any chance of getting newer pictures? :naughty: Who cares about the hand, it's the ring we want to see. :bigsmile:

I hadn't wanted to say anything, but I consigned almost all my diamond and good colored stone jewelry (i.e. only the biggest pieces) in order to try to save up for a three carat diamond. Only one diamond sold so far, so I may list this ring on DB. If I do, I will let you know. I have been unable to wear it or photograph it (or my other red spinel and diamond ring, my tanzanite ring, my diamond solitaire, my diamond necklace, or either of my two pairs of diamond studs) for several months now. The jeweler with whom I consigned everything thought that Christmas and Valentine's Day would be good times for my pieces to sell!

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF|1368028277|3442776 said:
Thank you, Deb. Any chance of getting newer pictures? :naughty: Who cares about the hand, it's the ring we want to see. :bigsmile:

I hadn't wanted to say anything, but I consigned almost all my diamond and good colored stone jewelry (i.e. only the biggest pieces) in order to try to save up for a three carat diamond. Only one diamond sold so far, so I may list this ring on DB. If I do, I will let you know. I have been unable to wear it or photograph it (or my other red spinel and diamond ring, my tanzanite ring, my diamond solitaire, my diamond necklace, or either of my two pairs of diamond studs) for several months now. The jeweler with whom I consigned everything thought that Christmas and Valentine's Day would be good times for my pieces to sell!

Deb/AGBF

Oh crap! Does that mean I have to find more stuff to sell, because damnit I would love to buy that ring!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah....you have fallen prey to all the upgrades in RT. :devil: :bigsmile: I will be sorry to see this one go but a 3 ct diamond is quite the looker and understandably tempting. I hope they sell and that you'll get your dream stone.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1368032492|3442836 said:
Ah....you have fallen prey to all the upgrades in RT. :devil: :bigsmile: I will be sorry to see this one go but a 3 ct diamond is quite the looker and understandably tempting. I hope they sell and that you'll get your dream stone.

Thank you.

Hugs,
Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1368031863|3442824 said:

Oh crap! Does that mean I have to find more stuff to sell, because damnit I would love to buy that ring!

Thank you for the compliment, athena!

Deb

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Deb/AGBF

If it were me, I would go ahead and post to DB with the photos that I took for my threads. If they don't sell (and I'm sure your beauties will) they're still for sale at the jeweler, and if they do sell, just pick them up. I guess I'm saying I would do it concurrently. Or is there a time designation in your consignment agreement?

So what is it about these projects, Deb? I have the same thing; a couple of projects that I really sweated over, they're done, and now I don't wear them often. Is it the law of diminishing returns? (I'm speaking generally, about so much that is for sale in preloved, not you specifically.) Are we just tired of thinking about the projects? Brain fatique? Or is Chrono right, it's the upgrade bug?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb: Have you consigned them with JBEG or somewhere else? A number of us would undoubtedly be interested... :bigsmile:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1368201853|3444185 said:
Deb: Have you consigned them with JBEG or somewhere else? A number of us would undoubtedly be interested... :bigsmile:

I don't even know what JBEG is! They are consigned, informally, with my local jeweler. I signed nothing. I can sell them on my own whenever I wish and I can ask him to get prices on selling my diamonds separately for me in New York City if I get sick of having them sit in jewelry in his store not selling!

Deb

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JBEG = Jewels by Erica Grace

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1368206833|3444260 said:
JBEG = Jewels by Erica Grace

Thanks, Chrono. I love Grace as a poster (how could I not...she liked my gold charm bracelet?). I just don't know much about her business! Maybe I should visit her website since she and I have similar taste in charm bracelets!

Deb

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a very dangerous place to visit. Lots of antique diamonds and settings for every taste and budget. :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results