shape
carat
color
clarity

Beth at Affordable Diamonds Online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Austin

Rough_Rock
I''ve been doing my homework and searching for our perfect diamond for the past few months. Monday I decided the day had come to make my choice so I contacted a number of vendors online. A few didn''t have what I needed and some worked with me, but I just wasn''t completely happy. And as everyone out there knows, buying a diamond for the first time online and not being able to see it in person is a nerve racking venture. I contacted Affordable Diamonds and I had the pleasure of working with Beth. We went thru a few diamonds until I found the one. She got the cert to me so I could run the crown/pav angles and the depth/table percentages, everything was great. She verified they had the diamond and that it would shortly be mine. I wired the money on Tuesday and I received the diamond today. When I opened the box...
eek.gif
...Oh My God! Beth had assured I''d be happy but happy doesn''t being to describe how I felt/feel! All of my work wasn''t in vain, I got our perfect diamond!

During my whole experience, I felt as if I was Beth''s only customer. Timely responses, answered all of my questions, made me comfortable, and she put my mind at ease. Thank you Beth!!

Round Brilliant, .82, VS-2, G, AGS0, Ideal sym/pol $3452

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results