Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Beth at Affordable Diamonds Online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Austin

Rough_Rock
I''ve been doing my homework and searching for our perfect diamond for the past few months. Monday I decided the day had come to make my choice so I contacted a number of vendors online. A few didn''t have what I needed and some worked with me, but I just wasn''t completely happy. And as everyone out there knows, buying a diamond for the first time online and not being able to see it in person is a nerve racking venture. I contacted Affordable Diamonds and I had the pleasure of working with Beth. We went thru a few diamonds until I found the one. She got the cert to me so I could run the crown/pav angles and the depth/table percentages, everything was great. She verified they had the diamond and that it would shortly be mine. I wired the money on Tuesday and I received the diamond today. When I opened the box...
...Oh My God! Beth had assured I''d be happy but happy doesn''t being to describe how I felt/feel! All of my work wasn''t in vain, I got our perfect diamond!

During my whole experience, I felt as if I was Beth''s only customer. Timely responses, answered all of my questions, made me comfortable, and she put my mind at ease. Thank you Beth!!

Round Brilliant, .82, VS-2, G, AGS0, Ideal sym/pol $3452

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.