shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Best Valentine's Day gift EVER!!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I love it but I thought it was pink......

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! It is the one that I've been thinking about. It is absolutely gorgeous and it suits you. Congrats!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful and so are your hands... :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And congrats on Jewel of the Week! :appl:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this post?

OMG it's stunning and it suits you prefectly! :appl:

What a wonderful Valentine's Day present! :love:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Nyc2chigal|1361459075|3386393 said:
I think I may have come across your post about the resizing beads!! I thought "what a good idea!"
I would much prefer to have it resized, but on the DBL site, it said that it can't be sized :(.
When I went to a jeweler last night, they said they can. I don't know what to believe.

Can you call DBL and ask them why they said it can't be resized? It looks like a plain shank that should be able to take resizing (it's not an eternity band, there's no tension setting). I'm super curious as to why they said this.

Congrats on the ring! It's so lovely and ornate but not so ostentatious that it makes it unsuitable for frequent wear.

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! I've gotten so many compliments from so many people! It feels good to know I have something that not only I love, but people enjoy looking at as well! There are so many beautiful pieces on this site to ogle at, it's overwhelming!!

I was planning on visiting DBL this weekend,as I was in NYC (just got back this morning), but didn't have the chance :(
Next time.... I hope ;(

MarshmallowLatte

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful ring! Did you ever figure out whether or not it can be resized? I am considering purchasing a Daussi 3 stone that is currently sized at 6.5 and I too am a size 5.25, so I would love to hear about your experience!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Hi marshmallowlatte,
I haven't gotten around to getting it resized :oops:
I have been wearing a smaller band over it to prevent it from falling off (especially if the weather was cold).
I do plan on getting sized though, and will definitely post about the experience on here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results