shape
carat
color
clarity

"Best" Sapphire webshop

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man this forum makes me feel poor, not able to buy a decent ring for 2000 euro's :shock:.

Luckily I have time, so I will probably keep tabs on Joe and maybe look at the Etsy designers. :)

Edit: Just had a look at Julia B and her designs look beautiful (and affordable).
Don’t feel poor, that’s a substantial sum of money to spend. Some of us are old and established and have over the decades worked our way up to “big gems and rings”. I still have my first and extremely modest purchase, a $12 ring with a ruby literally the size of a pin prick but it’s one of my most treasured pieces.
Have a look in “PS Pre Loved Jewels” tomorrow, I will post up there as I have a number of loose blue sapphires.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the pictures. The shapw is not what am looking for, it doesnt "click". This one from escobar looks nice too but too bad they only have one photo:
https://www.escobardiamonds.com/jew...blue-sapphire-diamond-floral-design-ring.html
E20C5919-948F-42B9-896A-549517C0C33B.jpeg
It’s a beauty indeed! I am sure you can contact him for more pics and perhaps a video on someone’s hand to better judge the colour. If you are interested, it’s best to reserve it for 24 hrs as lurkers might snatch it away.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
70BC3E49-23C1-41DB-9CA7-19149EB32EB4.jpeg
This is my JuliaB lily design with 7mm lavender sapphire, milgrain bezel set 2 mm diamonds and rose gold (within your price range). I would recommend letting Julia source the sapphire, as she has good connections.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There is an etsy page for ParksFineGroupInc I believe. I won't link as I go in off the UK site.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She also does great custom work. She made me a hand forged stacking ring with a Ceylon sapphire a couple of weeks ago.
16678439100039884B.jpg

That is gorgeous!! I’m going to have her make me a band with the emerald melee when I am ready

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Provided you don't ask Joe Escobar to, e.g., size an in-stock ring before shipping it to you, looks as if you would be able to return it & get a full refund if it doesn't grab you in real life:
https://www.escobardiamonds.com/terms

That's not true of Parks Fine Group, which has an "all sales final" policy.
Also Joe Escobar seems to do fine work (I've seen one of his pieces in person & he's gotten rave reviews in the past here on PS) whereas I do have reservations, based on the listings' pics, about the quality of the casting & finishing of Parks' rings.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S. I'm wondering if your 2,000 Euros budget needs to cover duty and/or other taxes assessed on an imported ring from the USA?

Carcosa

Rough_Rock
P.S. I'm wondering if your 2,000 Euros budget needs to cover duty and/or other taxes assessed on an imported ring from the USA?

€ 2000 is a ballpark figure, taxes and or shipping cost can be covered above and beyond it.

Anne111

Shiny_Rock
Me from Europe, here too. Within our borders (incl UK), Wildfishgems has the biggest selection of untreated gems, sapphires included. Not for tight budgets, but inside EU the VAT or sales-tax or whatever is included. That already cuts 20-30% depending on where you live. Plus they run limited sales with their newsletters. I got a 33%-off voucher for all blue gems just yesterday. So, in Europe, after 33% and VAT off, its only half. Still, makes sense only if you want an unheated gem.

chipahoy

Rough_Rock
$1600 1.66ct no heat Montana sapphire

chipahoy

Rough_Rock
You can also check out pristine gemstones on etsy. They have a nice selection of loose sapphires.like this one here.

https://etsy.me/2HnfGI7

voce

Ideal_Rock
While I've liked stuff in Pristine Gemstones / Rogerio Garca's Etsy shop, I find that the one thing that prevents me from buying from him is lack of disclosure of treatments. Neither his listings nor the appraisals he provides for the gemstones say anything to indicate that the gemstones have been inspected for treatments.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Carcosa -- I'm not certain if you two would consider a "preloved" ring? If so, if you tell us your fiancee's ring size & the kinds of settings that most appeal to you two, that would help us help you find a not-brand new ring :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results