shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Purchase Of 2012

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. Probably my trips this summer (I was living in Europe so did weekends away about once a month).

Actually, my knee is probably my best purchase. I got an ACL replacement in October, and the putting myself on the path to a fully funtional joint is the best purchase I made this year.

I really wish it was something more fun.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1355933077|3335573 said:
Jewelry will always come up first for me as far as material possessions go, and I bought too much in 2012! I think my best bargains were two additional Beaudry settings from Pearlman's for RHR's if I can ever find center stones for them! The other amazing find was a South Sea pearl pendant with rose cut diamond that I bought for a fraction of the current $5800 price! :appl:

Non-jewelry would probably be my iPhone 5 and iPad, and Disney World trip with my sister and our teen girls.
HI:

Yes, your pearl pendant is a gem! Doesn't matter the age, when isn't Disney fun???

P.S. Look at the pearl thread, 4Ranch girl had tips about "restringing" pearls....

cheers--Shaorn

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1355934991|3335598 said:
Hmmm. Probably my trips this summer (I was living in Europe so did weekends away about once a month).

Actually, my knee is probably my best purchase. I got an ACL replacement in October, and the putting myself on the path to a fully funtional joint is the best purchase I made this year.

I really wish it was something more fun.

HI:

Yea, for being able to mobilize--so you can travel and live!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1355788454|3333844 said:
Alexiszoe|1355771480|3333546 said:
The O.G bag from Lo and Sons. I travel often and also have to carry a laptop and files to work everyday, and this bag fits the bill! It's light, sleek and helps keep my stuff organized.

og_armygreen_features_783x485.jpg

I tend to prefer leather because it looks a little more professional but my shoulders and petite frame just can't handle another 4 pounds of extra weight if I went with a leather briefcase.

HI:

Smart bag; looks great too! Save that extra 4 pounds for carrying around new jewellery purchases!

cheers--Sharon

Sharon,

if I could afford and rock a 4 pound diamond (my gosh it must be a bazillion carats!) I would gladly do so, who cares about weight and poor posture! :naughty:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexiszoe|1355937421|3335629 said:
canuk-gal|1355788454|3333844 said:
Alexiszoe|1355771480|3333546 said:
The O.G bag from Lo and Sons. I travel often and also have to carry a laptop and files to work everyday, and this bag fits the bill! It's light, sleek and helps keep my stuff organized.

og_armygreen_features_783x485.jpg

I tend to prefer leather because it looks a little more professional but my shoulders and petite frame just can't handle another 4 pounds of extra weight if I went with a leather briefcase.

HI:

Smart bag; looks great too! Save that extra 4 pounds for carrying around new jewellery purchases!

cheers--Sharon

Sharon,

if I could afford and rock a 4 pound diamond (my gosh it must be a bazillion carats!) I would gladly do so, who cares about weight and poor posture! :naughty:

HI:

Incidentals! ;))

cheers--Sharon

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
canuk-gal|1355788899|3333863 said:
Lady_Disdain|1355784218|3333761 said:
My rolling mill. It is far from the best but it meets most of my needs. It has changed the way I work.

HI:

I want to say I know exactly what you mean, when I in fact I have no idea what a rolling mill is. Do I need one?

cheers--Sharon

Well, do you enjoy playing with metal? A rolling mill squishes metal between two rollers, so that it becomes thinner, either as sheet or square wire. It is a tremendously useful piece of equipment! Since I was too cheap to go electric, it also gives me a nice upper arm workout.

Mine is similar to this: http://www.cactusdobrasil.com.br/MaisProduto.asp?Produto=831 I would love a Durston but it was out of the budget.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady_Disdain|1355939359|3335659 said:
canuk-gal|1355788899|3333863 said:
Lady_Disdain|1355784218|3333761 said:
My rolling mill. It is far from the best but it meets most of my needs. It has changed the way I work.

HI:

I want to say I know exactly what you mean, when I in fact I have no idea what a rolling mill is. Do I need one?

cheers--Sharon

Well, do you enjoy playing with metal? A rolling mill squishes metal between two rollers, so that it becomes thinner, either as sheet or square wire. It is a tremendously useful piece of equipment! Since I was too cheap to go electric, it also gives me a nice upper arm workout.

Mine is similar to this: http://www.cactusdobrasil.com.br/MaisProduto.asp?Produto=831 I would love a Durston but it was out of the budget.

HI:

So that is what they are called. I used this machine in my Dad's jewellery shop; when I worked for him, fixing jewellery. Never knew the name!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results