shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Place to Buy Diamond Solitaire Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jeguzik

Rough_Rock
Any recommendation on where to buy a good value solitaire pendant. I am looking for a bezel set slider around .75+ carats. I want a good value, anyone have leads?

Thanks,
J

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many of the vendors could probably do this for you, try

www.highperformancediamonds.com

www.briangavindiamonds.com

www.goodoldgold.com

www.whiteflash.com

Also if you give us an idea of budget and what you are looking for with colour and clarity etc we could make suggestions?

WF do a fixed bezel in their Ready set to Go range, just as an example, they might be able to do a slider without too much difficulty if you asked them.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Pendants/Full-Bezel-Diamond-Pendant--READY-SET-TO-GO_1084.htm

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine was purchased through Whiteflash. The diamond is from their Expert Selection line and is gorgeous!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I got mine through Whiteflash - ACA diamond and bezel setting. Their "ready set to go" pendants are priced nicely and include their "expert selection" diamonds...for example: bezel. Otherwise you could choose a diamond with lower color than H and save a bit (mine is a J/SI1).

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great suggestions! I can''t wait to see what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results