shape
carat
color
clarity

Berricle purchases

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
It looks absolutely fabulous on you !!!!!!!! I don't usually like anklets But that looks beautiful on you

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
Haha so as it turns out it is quite tricky to take a picture of ones own foot at an angle that can show a charm.

Sorry for the dry winter skin. Yikes.
But I tried!
4C0FF6EC-2BAD-4185-BD57-FCD86D714413.jpeg

That looks awesome! I misread your post and thought it was on a necklace strand but I absolutely love this look! I bet it gives off a great flash when it catches the light when you're walking.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Haha so as it turns out it is quite tricky to take a picture of ones own foot at an angle that can show a charm.

Sorry for the dry winter skin. Yikes.
But I tried!
4C0FF6EC-2BAD-4185-BD57-FCD86D714413.jpeg

Woo woo!! This is super cute!
I have some glass pearls and seed beads that are about to get a makeover :razz:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I jumped on the Berricle bandwagon. 3mm tennis bracelet with Swarovski zirconia. I really love it.

Berricle-bracelet.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just ordered an emerald cut solitaire. Description says it is 2.17 ct. I’m trying to see if I will splurge on the real thing one day.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally got my 2 carat Berricle emerald yesterday. I love the size on me. I may decide to get a lab in this same size. 9167D2EC-F9A3-415A-AA54-D227AE2F17BC.jpeg D2B6A726-B63E-49F9-A766-4D6A3C0FBF1C.jpeg 0FC6D43C-2F51-43C0-9470-8B18AE19B05E.jpeg

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
I added a fun blue colored band that was 50% off because I know I'd never get the wear out of anything more expensive with gemstones. Paired with 2 diamond bands - you'd never know the difference.

Attachments

• IMG_8138.jpg
    IMG_8138.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 43

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade, I’ve seen your creations in the pearl forum, you could start your on jewelry line! Everything you make looks like a high end designer piece.

Aw that’s so kind! I’m just enjoying being able to do things myself. Someday I’d love to learn to actually do metalsmithing. It’s a hobby that doesn’t lend itself to apartment living sadly haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been pinning for my unmentionable emerald cut ring that I sold. I really am not sorry I sold it…I want something to scratch the emerald diamond cut itch that I’m having right now. I just purchased a plain emerald cut Berricle ring. I’m hoping that does the trick…:roll2:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve been pinning for my unmentionable emerald cut ring that I sold. I really am not sorry I sold it…I want something to scratch the emerald diamond cut itch that I’m having right now. I just purchased a plain emerald cut Berricle ring. I’m hoping that does the trick…:roll2:

I tell you - I really love their Swarovski emerald cuts. They totally "scratch the itch" for me personally. Hope this one does for you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tell you - I really love their Swarovski emerald cuts. They totally "scratch the itch" for me personally. Hope this one does for you!

Thank you @OboeGal I wonder if mine is a Swarovski emerald cut. I purchased mine on Amazon because the Berricle site ring had a tapered shoulder. I liked the Berricle one on Amazon better…Either way…$50 is better than $50,000! Hahaha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I just discovered this thread. I’ve been wanting an emerald diamond but not sure if I’d love it enough to buy a real one. I think a Berricle ring would be a great way to try one out and also use it as a travel ring. I’m not seeing a Swarowski Zirconia emerald cut that’s bigger than 1 carat on their site?? All the ones that are 2+ ct are regular CZ. For those of you with 2+ ct CZ emerald cut, could you please let me know how it holds up and also how the sterling silver shank is holding up as well.

I’m considering this one: https://www.berricle.com/sterling-s...olitaire-promise-engagement-ring-r1287-01.htm

or this one: https://www.berricle.com/sterling-s...olitaire-engagement-wedding-ring-r1035-01.htm

@missy, what ring size is your finger? I noticed that you have the emerald cut with the side baguettes and it provides good finger coverage. Mine is 6.75 so a lot of rings look rather dainty on me (good excuse for me to upgrade lol).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just discovered this thread. I’ve been wanting an emerald diamond but not sure if I’d love it enough to buy a real one. I think a Berricle ring would be a great way to try one out and also use it as a travel ring. I’m not seeing a Swarowski Zirconia emerald cut that’s bigger than 1 carat on their site?? All the ones that are 2+ ct are regular CZ. For those of you with 2+ ct CZ emerald cut, could you please let me know how it holds up and also how the sterling silver shank is holding up as well.

I’m considering this one: https://www.berricle.com/sterling-s...olitaire-promise-engagement-ring-r1287-01.htm

or this one: https://www.berricle.com/sterling-s...olitaire-engagement-wedding-ring-r1035-01.htm

@missy, what ring size is your finger? I noticed that you have the emerald cut with the side baguettes and it provides good finger coverage. Mine is 6.75 so a lot of rings look rather dainty on me (good excuse for me to upgrade lol).

I have the CZ asscher cut ring. It still sparkles like the first time I got it. The silver hasn’t tarnished yet..but I would expect that it would at some point. It is silver.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

The one with the tapered baguettes is a little smaller…I purchased this one on Amazon because I didn’t want the pinched shoulder…Berricle’s sale only lasts through today. The Amazon one was just a few dollars more.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi @Fabfashion my finger is a 6 and the ring is a 6.5. I love the coverage. It would look great on you! :kiss2:

Here's a photo of Bubbalah with Emmy. I know I shared this one before but just in case you didn't see it.

bubbalahandemmyringfinger.jpg.png

I think the emerald cut ring is silver topped with rhodium. Still bright and shiny and silver tarnishes on me so I am sure it is not just silver. Also, Berricle always has sales happening.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
The one with the tapered baguettes is a little smaller…I purchased this one on Amazon because I didn’t want the pinched shoulder…Berricle’s sale only lasts through today. The Amazon one was just a few dollars more.

Thanks, @MamaBee!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Fabfashion my finger is a 6 and the ring is a 6.5. I love the coverage. It would look great on you! :kiss2:

Here's a photo of Bubbalah with Emmy. I know I shared this one before but just in case you didn't see it.

bubbalahandemmyringfinger.jpg.png

I think the emerald cut ring is silver topped with rhodium. Still bright and shiny and silver tarnishes on me so I am sure it is not just silver. Also, Berricle always has sales happening.

Yes, I saw this pic and loved it! I was looking for an emerald cut on Amazon and they were either too big or too small. This size looks just perfect!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

i haven't bought an emerald shaped berricle but fwiw i found the berricle CZ to look more realistic than the swarovskis...(i tried cushion cut earrings and ended up sending them back)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I saw this pic and loved it! I was looking for an emerald cut on Amazon and they were either too big or too small. This size looks just perfect!

I wish I could get a real 8.32 carat emerald cut diamond. I agree, the size is perfect.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been drooling over emerald cut diamonds. I don’t want moissanite. I decided I would get a cz from Berricle. They didn’t have the four carat I want….so I purchased the 2.1 Berricle from Amazon because I like the setting better. I’m so happy with it. I never thought the 2.1 ctw one would be big enough. It really is. It’s low key..Now I want a diamond one in this size but I’m out of bling money..haha
The pic looks like the stone has dark areas. It doesn’t…no bow tie…

Attachments

• 067D71E6-661E-41AE-A4B3-ECE66E150986.jpeg
    067D71E6-661E-41AE-A4B3-ECE66E150986.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a great size @MamaBee and I really like that band you have it paired with!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results