shape
carat
color
clarity

Benchmark Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I was just hanging around with my camera when I stumbled upon Benchmark booth. The name sounded familiar and I stopped for a second thinking whether I should I take a picture.

While I was thinking a guy (A.J. Tosyali – my apologies for forgetting the first name!) asked how he can help me. I explained that I just making pictures for the forum and whether they have anything interesting for consumers to learn about.

A.J. told me that they now have a new technology of precision robot diamond settings in the wedding bands. I was surprised because I thought that hand made custom work is what people like.

A.J. explained the robots set up the diamonds extremely accurately. All the diamonds are of the same size and set very evenly in the band. I assume to make it by the hands would be very difficult.

I looked at some diamonds bands – well diamonds were distributed very evenly and accurately indeed
1.gif

At this time two oriental ladies approached the booth. By my request A.J. asked one of them (very miniature one) for permission to put one of the rings on and make a picture.

Here it is
1.gif
Thanks A.J.!

BenchmarkJCK.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
is similar to those I've seen at the show.

cf528551big.jpg

and this is just a picture of Benchmark booth[/u]

BenchmarkJCK2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice Leo! My guy has been clamoring for a diamond eternity wedding ring of some sort..maybe I will have to check these out. He feels he's *entitled* to something with many diamonds on it after seeing my e-ring! Hee Hee.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
hey Mara,
1.gif

I actually liked one of their bands with tiny princess diamonds set as small dashes...

...but don't make your decision yet - wait till I post about a new and very manly type of wedding bands
1.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's actually quite pretty!

De Beers probably will hate me, though, 'cause I'm one of those who believes that diamonds are rarely manly.
Up_to_something.gif

jlim

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/4/2003 10:35:34 AM leonid wrote:
At this time two oriental ladies approached the booth. By my request A.J. asked one of them (very miniature one) for permission to put one of the rings on and make a picture.
----------------

leonid - err.. the PC term is asian. Oriental are meant for rugs.

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
*giggle* when I first read your post, Leonid, I thought that there were wedding bands with robots in them. My fiance would really dig that!
1.gif

Sad, I know......

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jlim, thank you for the tip.
1.gif
I will remember now.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Mara, For the first time I've seen Damascus Steel bands on the show. Can't find the name of the company, pity.

Titanium and Tungsten bands were there for a while. I think Damascuss Steel is kinda neat and new. It has a bit rough surface, which feels good.

ri2.jpg

The picture from the show. [/u]

DamascusSteelBands.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm very interesting Leo. Will have to check those out as well!! More manly than diamonds definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results