shape
carat
color
clarity

Ben Moses NYC diamond district. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I really like the last Richard Landi setting you posted. For some reason I dont care for the other settings your gf tried on....I think the first one is too thick, and the others didnt look quite right to me. I would check into specific settings she likes and/or get quotes for custom work. Have you called Mark from Engagement Rings Direct? He is right in the DD and does amazing work- he's wonderful to deal with and I definitely suggest calling him.
1.gif

ps- Check out this set that Mark custom made- its gorgeous!! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diannas-2-28ct-cushion-halo-by-mark-turnowski-erd.116187/

Carey

Shiny_Rock
Seriously? Is it big enough? YES! It''s gorgeous, and looks great on her finger, and with the band!

Carey

Shiny_Rock
The thinner one makes the stone look bigger
2.gif
, so... thinner!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I agree, if HUGE is what you''re going for... you''re there!!
9.gif

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Second picture you posted is mine so obviously I prefer that one...
26.gif

Ariana

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 11:54:21 PM
Author: plethora23
26.gif

Oh I love it.....Plethora who designed it?? Anymore pictures you can post- maybe from a distance? Thanks

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Who certified those stones? Seems too good to be true that a 2ct round in a halo setting for $15k. Just wondering.

Ariana

Rough_Rock
The 2 carat with the halo and wedding band picture was from ben moses (GIA certified). I also found some four star rated 2.0-2.2 carat rounds on Whiteflash for less then $14000, both GIA certified. I''m not looking for D/Fl- just something that''s eye clean and no color can be detected.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 8:33:15 AM
Author: Ariana

Date: 7/12/2009 11:54:21 PM
Author: plethora23
26.gif

Oh I love it.....Plethora who designed it?? Anymore pictures you can post- maybe from a distance? Thanks
It''s a Jack Kelege. I''ve got several posts on it with pictures and you can use the search box or click on the link that says "find all posts" under my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results