shape
carat
color
clarity

believe it or not the biggest diamond i have seen someone wearing in public is..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
my old boss used to brag about her 8 carat pear. ICK. It was a horribly cut stone and a horrible color and no doubt clarity. Frozen monkey spit all the way man. Was pretty darn big too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My FI's sister has a ~5 ct RB diamond - not sure of any of the specs but it's literally as big as a quarter. The stone came from the pinky ring of her husband's late father. It was set low in a gold dome type of setting. He was a huge man, so it was quite unassuming on his finger. But Keri is only 5'2" and maybe 105 lbs soaking wet, holding a brick. It's now set on a 5 mm yg band with a 6 prong platinum head.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who wears a 5+ct stone day in and day out. It is huge, but she has it set low so at least it isn't sticking out high above er hand. She is tiny -- 5 ft at most. She's comfortable wearing it, so she wears it well. My DH is relieved to hear that I think it's too big for me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results