shape
carat
color
clarity

Before you take your Tami-flu...(or anything else)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Question, did anyone elses gums hurt during all this? my gums are killing me right now. probably the worst thing I've ever felt in my life. Granted my whole head is throbbing like crazy but my gums.... man :cry2: and no orajel didnt do squat. I'm drinking tea and chicken/beef/veggie broths. Why yes I'm being whiney and complanie...lol

Awwww I'm sorry @Arcadian ...you're not being whiney. The flu SUCKS. Sending you more comforting thoughts and healing vibes and gentle and warm (((hugs))). Hope you are feeling all better very very soon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry you are sick, Arcadian! Get well soon!

My point for this thread is to always research and do not have blind trust especially when big money is involved. Why? Because there have been MANY medications put on the market which have LATER been withdrawn due to adverse affects. I'd just prefer to be wise, educated, cautious, and use common sense and not be the victim of a drug that didn't have enough research prior to being marketed.

Kama, one example. There is no reason for a newborn baby no more than a day old to have the Hep B vaccine unless an immediate family member/caretaker has Hep B. I realize I have no qualifications, but I get my information from physicians (M.D.s) that have good common sense and look out for the welfare of their patients. That's just one example of a vaccine that absolutely can be safely delayed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results