shape
carat
color
clarity

Before and afters--adding a halo to my .41 ct

ellajoan

Rough_Rock
I just had a halo added (based on advice from these boards) to my solitaire to celebrate our 25 th anniversary. I love it! Here are the before and after pics.....

i

img_10794.jpg

img_10795.jpg

img_10796.jpg

img_10797.jpg

Very pretty! So glad you love it - enjoy!!

I love it! Great presence!

I like the halo. Very pretty ring! Congrats on 25 years of marriage!

That turned out beautifully, I love it! And more importantly, so glad *you* love it! Can we see a profile shot? :naughty:

Enjoy!

What an absolutely gorgeous reset!! Congrats!!! :appl:

It turned out great and gives your engagement ring such a nice presence!

Rainydaze, here you go w/ a profile shot. Sorry the photo quality is dismal. I ended up going w/ a different head than the stuller one you suggested to keep it as close as possible to my original setting.

img_10798.jpg

Very pretty reset! :appl: It looks lovely on you! Congrats! :clap:

How fun, it's absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations on your 25th anniversary too!! :appl:

Beautiful! A really pretty transformation!

Your ring was pretty before, but now it is simply stunning! What a gorgeous transformation.

Very nice! I love that it's swoopy, and I think it's so wonderful that you got what you wanted while still keeping true to your original!

Gorgeous! Congrats on 25 years! :love:

What a difference that halo made, beautiful!! :love: Congrats on 25 years--thats a huge accomplishment!! :appl:

Wow! Absolutely lovely!

Wow! Lovely transformation!

That adds a lot of sparkle! Happy anniversary!!!

:love: Ellajoan! Your ring is just perfect.. I absolutely love the halo you added. :appl:
Happy 25th.. enjoy it all!!! :wavey:

congrats on the annivesary!

Well done on the halo!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP