shape
carat
color
clarity

Because I am VAIN and I have a new camera!~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
HOLY SCHLINKIES MINE that ring is AMAZING your old camera is rightly fired that is one STUNNING RING bring on the vanity!

darling

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! This is one of my favorites on PS. Specs please and who made your set?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 9:34:25 AM
Author: darling
Stunning! This is one of my favorites on PS. Specs please and who made your set?

The stone is a spessertite from Nigeria. The cut is a Richard Homer yummy cut and it is about 2.3 Carats! The setting was custom made by a local jeweler.

Thanks again everyone.. I HAVE offically fired my old camera. It has been dark and rainy here so I was not able to find an orange flower... ah well... maybe when the mums bloom!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 11:11:43 PM
Author: MINE!!
I didn''t like my old pictures cause they were just too red. I love that the orange is so vivid.
While I did LOVE your old pictures, I have to say these really are sooooo much more incredible!!! The color of that orange is sooooooo spectacular!!!!!
30.gif
Thank you for getting a new camera!
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, a bit of cheer to get you past all that rain!

movie zombie

AssortedGerberas Medium Web view.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
MINE, the color of your spess is just unbelievable...so beautiful and unique.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Mine--I never tired of looking at your gorgeous set! I truly love everything about it. Your spess. is just on fire!
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
THANKS MZ>>>>> They are my absolute Favorite flower. They are so bright and colorful!!

Thank you again everyone!! I love the new pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results