shape
carat
color
clarity

Because I am VAIN and I have a new camera!~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I was able to catch some yummy pics of my rings today and I have a new camera and I wanted to share them.. yes it is because I am vain.. I know!

FIRE!.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
vain vain vain

fire4.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
FIRE FIRE!!

fire5.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
boring you yet?

fire7.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Promise only 2 more

fire13.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is one of my FAVORITES on this site..... Where did you get your eterntiy bands. The ER is so beautiful. Do you get stopped all the time?????

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
ok.. one more after this!

fire16.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Last one

fire15.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 12:15:44 PM
Author: woobug02
Your ring is one of my FAVORITES on this site..... Where did you get your eterntiy bands. The ER is so beautiful. Do you get stopped all the time?????

Thanks!! Actually, they are only 1/2 bands.. I was afraid the eternity would drive me nuts with worry. Besides, if I ever get pregant again.... and god forbid, not loose the weight... I was worried about not being able to size them. I had them made to go with the setting.

I think people just pass them by sometimes, I beleive they do not realize that they are am e-ring and wedding bands.. U-know. yet the ones that do notice it, love it. I think that I have converted some to the colored stone side for their e-ring... (muh ha ha!!!)

Thanks for letting me be vain everyone!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need to be vain more often!
18.gif
Thank you for sharing your beauty!!! More pics, PLEASE!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are great pics MINE. I love your set. That spess is just gorgeous!!!
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG girl!!!
23.gif
your ring is gorg!!!! You can be vain all you want to ... when I seen that first pic I think my eyes popped clean out!!!
23.gif
Don''t you just love the look of fire!!!
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks... I must have taken a million. My hubby is a bit distressed... yet he is very happy that I still love it and have not asked for an upgrade of any sort. I JUST LOVE how it looks like there is a fire inside of my stone.

I was singing that song in my head.. (You''re so Vain... I bet you think this song is about you don;t you... your so vain....)LOL

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures MINE! Thanks for sharing.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! Mine, that''s the same song that came to my mind and I started singing when I seen the name of your thread!!!! hehe
face20.gif

Your so vain you probably think this song is about you....your so vain , you probably think this song is about you!, don''t you!!, don''t you !!!!

I love that song, me and my girldfriends would always sing that song when we would all get ready to go out together in high school!!! hehe
face13.gif

that''s soooo funny!
face9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
great pics mine

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mine, your ring looks even more gorgeous in the new pics!!!!!
emlove.gif
I''m still sooooo jealous! Love, love, love it with the diamond bands.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
The story behind the song is pretty interesting, and it''s may be about Warren Beatty, Mick Jagger, James Taylor....or?

You''re so vain!

(My husband met Carly Simon on Martha''s Vineyard when he was about 15. He was visiting friends who happened to be her neighbors...and her mouth really is that big)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics MINE. You have a beautiful wedding set.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings Mine and those new pictures are just incredible!!! Thanks for sharing and you don''t need any excuses to do so.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Vain? Hey, whatever gets us some more pics of that beautiful set. Unbelievable color. Wow!!!
30.gif
30.gif

shay

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Mine, that is gorgeous! I''ve never noticed the cut of that spess before, and I''ve never seen it looking so orange! I admit, the only pic I remember seeing of your beautiful ring was your old avatar. I must say, your ring is beautiful! Love it, and more pics PLEASE!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
it''s beautiful, like it''s lit up from within.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OH.. Thank you so much everyone!!

I didn''t like my old pictures cause they were just too red. I love that the orange is so vivid.
here is one or two more to feed my obsession!!

anotherpicofspess.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I like this one cause you can really see the facets well...

Anotherpictureofmyspess.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow, I am going to hunt for an orange flower and take a picture with the ring... Thanks again everyone for all the compliments.. I am really excited that I was able to show everyone what I see when I look at my ring...!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MINE
great shots.
30.gif
10.gif
beautiful ring.
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The center stone looks really cool. So pretty.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what i really like about your set is that it is very classic and yet unique, i love the thick band within the two prong set melee bands...that is what my 2 bands would look like if i ever put my stone into a chunky solitaire. ideas ideas.
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Those shots are fantastic and really show off the beauty of your rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results