shape
carat
color
clarity

Beauty tricks you WISH you'd known about earlier ....

CherryBlossom

Shiny_Rock
Sleep on pillows w/ pillowcases made of silk to lessen creasing of skin

Never waxed or plucked my eyebrows. Threading is my only way to go

moisturize face/body w/ paraben free lotion

Exfoliate 3x a week

Primer for the face before makeup. I adore primer.

Wear sunscreen every.single.day.

whiten my teeth

I don't buy ANY beauty products/shampoos/lotions etc without going to http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ this website honestly changed my life

cosm.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
House cat and Packrat, I use HD powder and I have far from flawless skin. I have oily and acne prone skin. I use Philosophy products to clean and exfoliate my face but I usually have a couple imperfections on a daily basis. My routine is to use concealer to hide any of the breakout, then I use Mac Studio fix (pressed powder) for my foundation. After I apply blush or bronzer, I apply the HD powder with a big brush. It has a white cast to it so you have to blend it in really well. But can I tell you it works wonders for oily skin!!!! It SETS my makeup and leaves me matte for hours! Definitely pick up the smaller size and give it a try! I'm so glad I did!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

1) I no longer buy face serums, lotions or foundation without getting a sample first. I cannot tell you many unused products I've thrown out b/c I didn't like it after one or two applications. Most companies offer samples already packaged as such, if not ask the vendor to decant a small amount into their (sterile) container for you. And did you know you can return products you don't like? Expensive lesson recently learned.....

2) European "Drugstore" brands such as Nuxe, Vichy, ROC, LaRoche de Posay, Dr. Hauscka, etc represent good value as they are high quality and often use biotanicals found in luxury brands like Sisely. I adore them!

3) Hands show age readily, so exfoliate and heavily moisturize them. They look beautiful and feel marvellous!

4) Do not throw out your "gift with purchase" items like I used to do, but use them for other things....e.g if the exfoliator you got free isn't to your liking for your face, then use it in the bath on your hands, feet, body. Then use the moisutrizer you don't like in those same places. Moreover, if you don't like the make up products, give them (unused) to your local women's shelter.

5) Have more than one type of tweezer for your eyebrows--different tips do different things.

6) Brush your teeth with 1:4 peroxide a couple of times a week.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results