shape
carat
color
clarity

beautiful yellow diamond - Diamonds by Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is one gorgeous ring! Congrats and make sure to post lots of pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, that setting really brings out the yellow...
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. Hand shots!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwwwwwwww you sound over the moon! Jewellery, if it''s right, is supposed to make your heart sing and this one sounds like it''s hit the right note!

Enjoy your lovely ring and have many happy years wearing it.

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/3/2009 10:51:19 AM
Author: JDL
Writer,

I sounds like you and I were on a very similar journey. My soon to be fiance had sent me some pics of some colored stoned rings she liked. I have gotten her some really nice tanzanite earings and a beautiful amethyst and white topaz pendent. She was kicking around the idea of some colored side stones or maybe even a colored center stone for an engagement ring. Well, after starting the research, I fell in love with natural colored diamonds. They completely fit my personality and most things I do in life take on a bit of my personality so after finding the perfect stone, I designed this ring which my jeweler made the cads for:

JDL''s CADs

Your ring is gorgeous and I know you will enjoy it. Mine is currently being made and once I receive it, I have but a few days to get it insured before it goes into the mail and shipped to Miami where I will be proposing in June :)

Thanks for sharing your story! It looks wonderful and I''m sure she''ll be thrilled when she sees it. Hopefully you''ll post back after your proposal with some pics!

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone who commented on my ring. It''s so nice of you all to take the time to write a note. I do love it and can''t wait to see it.

I also wanted to say that the setting is something David did custom to fit my very limited budget. And I mean very limited. LOL! He treated me as if I had millions to spend. He obviously loves what he does and likes to share that with others.

For me, it translated into a ring that is more than I thought I could get. I fell in love with the diamond and now I have a ring that sets it off to perfection.

Happy happy girl!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous piece of yellow sunshine! nicely done!

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi again,

True story of ring delivery. I wait at home as long as I can to sign for the ring. I leave for work and am heading for the highway. What''s that I see coming towards me? The UPS truck!!!!

I make a U turn, safely but quickly, and follow the truck. Are they going to my street??? Yes!!!!

They pull up along the side of the road outside my house, I pull up in the driveway. The driver tells me he saw me turn around and figured I was either the recipient or the cops.

I dance around as he scans the box. I get back in my car, rip the box open and get the ring box out. Woohoo! It''s gorgeous!

So I have two pics for you right now. My photo expert (co-worker who photos the hardware at work) snapped a few for me.

Oops need to tweak for size so I can upload...

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Just saw the photos on Page One. Spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results