shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Vatche 3-stone e-ring, thanks to PS and I.D. Jewelry !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! GORGEOUS!!
30.gif

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, what an absolutely gorgeous ring!!! I love love LOVE it!!!!

And congrats on the engagement!
30.gif

batana

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 12:32:50 AM
Author: frankiextah
for your viewing pleasure !
2.gif
WOW! I was not a huge fan of 3 stones until I saw your amazing beauty! Your ring is honestly one of the most gorgeous 3 stone rings I''ve ever seen! I bet it is even MORE beautiful in person!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring is gorgeous. It''s perfect and looks amazing on your hand.
31.gif

neophyte1

Rough_Rock
I''m new to this website and forum, but I feel blessed to have stumbled on your post and your beautiful ring.

My girlfriend saw this ring at Tiffany a couple of days ago and fell in love with it. Given you''ve been able to find someone to make a wonderful reproduction, and without being too crass, I wonder if you might share some of the relative cost that you experienced. The ring that she looked at Tiffany had a 1.73 carat center stone (I don''t remember the total weight of the pears), and was an F/VVS 2. The price was $47,000. When I heard this I thought it was about $10,000-15,000 more than I expected for such a ring, but it is a Tiffany.

Would you share any pricing color to help me make my decision??

Thanks in advance.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
D.Vatche is an absolute artist, and your piece is a shining example of his genius! It''s just stunning!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi frankie!! Just wanted to say your ring is PERFECTION!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you so much for the profile and underneath shots. It really shows off the amazing detail and you''re right, it''s hard to find pictures from those angles online.

Enjoy your gorgeous ring!
9.gif

neophyte1

Rough_Rock
To all:

Is it okay that I asked about cost vs. the Tiffany ring?

Thanks in advance.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fantasticly gorgeous ring! I love it!

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
Simply stunning.
I am on the hunt for my upgrade and am considering a 3 stone look. I love rounds with pears - yummy :)

Congratulations.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:55:04 PM
Author: neophyte1
To all:

Is it okay that I asked about cost vs. the Tiffany ring?

Thanks in advance.
Neophyte,

I would suggest you start a thread in Rocky Talky about what kind of setting you're looking for and I'm sure people will be more than happy to help.

Frankie - your ring is absolutely STUNNING! Congrats!
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
frankiextah -

stunning ring. a complete jaw-dropper. i love the proportions and it looks...well..it looks like it was made for you! which, of course, it was. :)

neophyte1 - i think you can ask about the cost of the ring in question - it''s up to the owner as to whether they want to respond. most people on this site, however, would tell you that tiffany rings are overpriced and the quality of their stones often not as high as some might like. the fact that ''it''s a tiffany'' doesnt really hold a lot of water with people who know much about jewelry. this i snot to say that some of their designs aren''t wonderful - they are! and i''ve certainly bought more than the odd piece or three! but for rings? well...no. frankie was definitely on the right track going to D. Vatche.

but - as with all cost comparisons - a ring is only worth what it''s worth to *you*, so if tiffany is what you want - then tiffany is what you should have. just keep in mind, however, that you pay a great deal for that little blue box, and *do* compare the quality of the stones you''d be getting with other jewelers.

(sorry for the threadjack)

love it frankie - you''ve hit it out of the park with this one!

neophyte1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the thoughts. I''m new to this world and a bit overwhelmed.

I''ll wait a bit to see if Frankie shares, but I''ll go read other threads to better understand the value of buying from Tiffany.

Thank you.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
sorry i had not logged onto pricescope in a while!

let's say the ring was at least $20K cheaper than what tiffany quoted you! isn't that insane! plus you have no control over the center stone/side stones/settings ... you buy tiffany rings pre-set! by buying a loose diamond and then setting it yourself with side stones, you get the best of everything as you're buying things separately. we were able to match the color and clarity of the center stone with the side stones, which tiffany cannot do (they can't even give you an exact grading of the side stones!) ...

hope this helps and good luck to you!

2.gif

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
one more hand shot !
28.gif

n627923409_2222260_4728582.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
30.gif
IT IS STUNNING!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTFUL!!! You have a models hands!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks perfect!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results