shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Vatche 3-stone e-ring, thanks to PS and I.D. Jewelry !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE !
36.gif

ering_1-10small.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
and finally, one last hand shot
5.gif

ering_1-12small.jpg

noneek

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! I couldn''t stop looking at this ring. This is really a gorgeous ring. In fact, there is no words to describe it.

Did you get it online? Could you let me know the specification of the diamonds?

Please also post your wedding ring, when you finally have it.

Gorgeous ring!!! You''re so lucky!!!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
Hi noneek,

My fiance and i went on I.D. Jewelry's webpage (http://www.idjewelryonline.com/diamonds.php) and started searching for a diamond within our range. we wanted something between 1.5-2.0ct, at least G color and VVS2 clarity (very pick about this), no feathers/needles/clouds/crystals (yes we're very picky), and with a table% of 57-59%, and a good HCA score ... we were lucky enough to find 3 potential diamonds that fit our impossible criteria! so my fiance called Yekutiel the next morning and he was able to pull all of the 3 stones we were interested in, PLUS a few more that he thought might fit our request as well! we went in during lunch time, and picked out our dream diamond in 1 hour!

it was such a smooth and easy experience and Yekutiel made sure that we felt informed and comfortable with our purchase. he even calculated all the HCA scores for each stone we looked at! It didn't hurt either when i told him i dreamed about the Tiffany 3-stone side pear setting, Vatche was able to replicate it 100% !

i really recommend I.D. Jewelry as your diamond source - you can buy your perfect diamond online or go to their store in NYC ...

this diamond ONLY has 3 pinpoints (i really lucked out), and the specs of the ring is on my first post. hope this helps !
35.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning. Wow! The pear side stones are the perfect size, and it looks wonderful on your hand. I love pears as side stones. I would love to have a ring like yours as my second e-ring
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my lord, it''s freakin'' stunning!!!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!!!
30.gif
drool.gif
What a perfect piece!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Your ring is stunning! And you''re a great photographer too!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfect!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back again and look - this ring (and your photography) is spectacular!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I am such a sucker for rounds with pear sides it''s not even funny. And this ring? Is absolutely perfect. I love everything about it--the balance between the center stone and the pears, the delicate setting (love those prongs!) the coverage on her finger--you name it, I love it! Congrats on the engagement and getting such a wonderful ring. Thank you for sharing!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring, I love the side stones, so feminine.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just heavenly!!!!!! I''m in love with it!
30.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again, it is a stunning ring! What type of wedding band are you planning to wear with it?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful ring you have there!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Can''t wait to see what wedding band you pick to go with it!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou so much everyone for your kind words !!!!
9.gif

now onto the wedding band, i think i really need your help !!! i definitely want some sort of eternity band, but don''t want it to overshadow the e-ring!

i''m also in love with the bands from Tacori... my fiance really like the idea of matching bands too ... so far we are really into this for me:

http://www.tacori.com/TACORI-SRCH/LADIES_BANDS/HT2339B1-A-19-1-15-/

and this one for him:

http://www.tacori.com/TACORI-SRCH/MENS_BANDS/2554-A-18-1-0-/

what do you all think? are TACORI bands really "tall" ? my e-ring setting is relatively low ... i kind of want bigger diamonds (so more than 0.2ct total), but love the engraving design...

41.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Simply marvelous!!!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
it is such a beautiful ring!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous. I adore it.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
stunning ring!!!

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Wow Frankie - your ring is just stunning! Congratulations! I also bought my e-ring from ID Jewellry but my boyfriend ended up cancelling the stone after it was done (LOOOOOONG story) but we ended up keeping the setting because I loved it so much. It''s "in the shop" with my new stone - should be done soon.....

So..... did Yekutiel''s team make the setting itself and set the stone? Or did they just set it? Just wondered as you were talking about the wedding band (whether it will be totally custom or semi custom......) The more I see of pear shaped diamonds, the more I am loving them!!!

- Jodie -

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is beautiful!
30.gif
I love the photos too!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s a gorgeous ring. You have beautiful hands to show it off on! Congratulations!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on building a perfect ring!
30.gif
It looks beautiful on your hand. Lovely, lovely ratio for the three stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results