shape
carat
color
clarity

Beaudry Ring with Richard Homer Sapphire from Pearlman's

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker, your new ring is gorgeous!!! I love the color of the sapphire and the setting is one my all time favourites :love: What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary!!! But seriously, 35 years of marriage? I can't believe it! Your hand and your posts seem so...young, i couldn't believe that you could be married for 35 years :razz: Obviously you got married very very young ::) And it's so inspiring and moving to see people who got married when they were almost...kids, to have such a wonderful and successful relationship after so many years :appl: I wish you all the best, coz you are one of the strongest sources of positive energy around here and you're always trying to help other people as much as you can :appl: Enjoy your beautiful new ring, wear it in good health and huge congrats again on your anniversary :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love it, gorgeous ring! :love: :love:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. Congrats on 35 years!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks, ladies!!!

Yay Tacori....what I love about the blue is that it changes color depending on the lighting. It is naturally a rich royal blue but in different lighting can lean toward teal or a purple-blue. I am going to try to take some more pictures today and see if I can get any better pictures of the color.

sapphirering...The ring is heavy and well made. The milgrain and everything is teeny tiny and delicate so you can barely see it. I am sure the melee is high quality at Beaudry's prices. It looks white to me, but my melee are tiny and just provide sparkle. I have wanted to look at a couple of the more expensive settings and if I do, I will check out the side stones carefully. But surely they use VS and colorless diamonds. The engraving is pretty and kind of completes the ring for me. The rings are definitely overpriced at retail and I would never pay that much, though!

Naty...you are tooooo sweet! Thanks to you, Enerchi, and anyone else who mentioned my hands! I think they look pretty old, but I appreciate your kind words! We did meet at 19 in college and get married at 21. I don't feel this old, though!!!

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, I love sapphires :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, DS, your new ring is beautiful!!! I love the color of your sapphire, just gorgeous! Congratulations on your anniversary! We are almost to the same place. We started dating at 19 and got married and 20! We felt so 'old' but really were just babies. There are a lot of blessings in being married so long to your best friend! Congratulations again. I hope to see more pictures of your lovely ring, and it makes a great avatar!

Cherokee1979

Shiny_Rock
natyLad|1334908193|3175961 said:
Diamondseeker, your new ring is gorgeous!!! And it's so inspiring and moving to see people who got married when they were almost...kids, to have such a wonderful and successful relationship after so many years :appl: I wish you all the best, coz you are one of the strongest sources of positive energy around here and you're always trying to help other people as much as you can :appl: Enjoy your beautiful new ring, wear it in good health and huge congrats again on your anniversary :appl: :appl: :appl:

Initially, please allow me to initially say, DS, that after having read your posts for a few months now, I could not agree with the above statement any more.... Well said and most deserving, indeed, as I, as just one example, was blessed to have your insight in searching for an ER (which I will be posting pics of soon), and I am MOST grateful for your kindness and positivity! =)

Congratulations on your milestone Anniversary!!! You should be very proud, and your marriage and positive energy is a source of inspiration to those of us who are just about to undertake the journey of marriage.

You and your DH could not have picked a more GORGEOUS ring! :love: :love: :love: The cut and color of the sapphire is exquisite! And the setting.....oh, it is SO elegant and sophisticated! I am glad that you changed your avatar, as without that beautiful pic, I would have never seen the amazing pics here in SMTB! Wear it in good health, and I wish you and your DH all the best! :appl: :appl:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your response, DS. And I just to say that I too think that you are one of the most positive contributors on the PS and a truly kind person. :appl:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY! I heart blue sapphires with halos!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, I am humbled and deeply appreciative of these sweet comments! PriceScope has to have the nicest people on it of any forum! But this is my one and only forum since I think it is the best! :appl: Thank you all for the good wishes, too! I am very fortunate to have a husband who is happy for me to pick out my own jewelry for special occasions! Maybe that is why we've been married so long! :lol:

Cherokee...can't wait to see your ring!!!

It is cloudy today but I took a few more pictures. I just have one of those little Canon cameras, so my pictures aren't the best. Still working on a better avatar picture but I may give up!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it is STUNNING!!!! Love it :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks minmin! Had a minute of sunshine so I got a couple more pics in a little brighter light...

Beaudry12.JPG

Beaudry13.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking and it looks gorgeous on you! I can probably adjust to your new avatar. ;))

slg47

Ideal_Rock
that is such a gorgeous ring...thank you for the new pics ds! enjoy your beautiful ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful in the daylight shots!!! Very nice -love the faceting on the sapphire - its amazing, just draws me right in.

Yeah DH - letting you pick your own stuff is so much better than having to deal with hurt feelings and disappointment. My DH rarely gives me stuff now unless I've preselected it. His taste and my taste... they are about 180 degrees from each other!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's an absolutely gorgeous ring with a lovely colored sapphire! Congratulations on your anniversary and a fantastic anniversary present.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Absolutely breath-taking!!! I adore this ring, it is exactly what I would want in a gemstone ring - beautiful stone, amazing high quality setting with some lovely bling going on - I love it DS, congrats on owning such a stunning piece!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, tigian! It took me a few tries but I finally got a decent pic for the avatar!

slg and Enerchi...so sweet of you to stop back in and reply!

Catmom!!! Great to see you around and please stick around more!

junebug...thanks so much!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 35 wonderful years together, and what a stunning ring. Top-notch setting and a top-notch sapphire. :love:

Enjoy your new beauty! :appl: :appl: :appl:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
DS, I didn't recognise you!!! :lol:

Your ring is :love: :love: :love: :love:

The blue is so intense, it is beautiful!

Many, many congratulations to you and you DH on 35 happy years. You were obviuosly a child bride!!!! ;))

:wavey:

Ps Lots more pictures please. :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you FlyGirl and Susan!

Susan...I told them earlier in the thread that I was worried it would confuse people if I changed my avatar! It throws me off a lot when people do that! But my diamond rings look like so many other people's that I thought maybe this ring would identify me better once people get used to it since it is unique here, as far as I know! (umm...very long sentence :lol: )

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1334983721|3176971 said:
Thank you FlyGirl and Susan!

Susan...I told them earlier in the thread that I was worried it would confuse people if I changed my avatar! It throws me off a lot when people do that! But my diamond rings look like so many other people's that I thought maybe this ring would identify me better once people get used to it since it is unique here, as far as I know! (umm...very long sentence :lol: )

It is unique and gorgeous and I know I will get used to it...but I honestly thought another diamondseeker had registered!

Beaudry is lovely...especially at a discount. ::)

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock
What great taste you have! I don't think you could have found a nicer setting for that lovely sapphire and it looks perfect on your hand. Congratulations on your anniversary.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring ds!! It has a great presence! Blue is my favorite color and that is a gorgeous blue!!
Congratulations (belated) on your anniversary btw!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
its beautiful DS! congrats on the anniversary and ring :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SO much, my PS friends! :wavey:

Tgal...yes, Beaudry is wonderful at a steep discount! I recently picked up something else that was even a better deal that I will show at some point, but it just has one tiny diamond in it!

Missy...blue is my favorite color, too, and while I'd love to have more colored stone rings, I have a dilemma because I'd like them to all be different shades of blue!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad I saw this thread with MORE photos of your gorgeous new sapphire ring! I am positively blue with envy! :D

I just love the setting, and how the ring looks on your hand, DS. You wear it so well! I am smitten with that color of blue, too.

Congratulations on 35 years! Our 34th is approaching ... surely I "need" something blue, too? :saint:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blueiris|1335033654|3177256 said:
I'm so glad I saw this thread with MORE photos of your gorgeous new sapphire ring! I am positively blue with envy! :D

I just love the setting, and how the ring looks on your hand, DS. You wear it so well! I am smitten with that color of blue, too.

Congratulations on 35 years! Our 34th is approaching ... surely I "need" something blue, too? :saint:

Yes, I DO think you need to follow in my footsteps! :bigsmile: You need to do the ring to go with the earrings you are already searching for!

And thank you so much!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Happy anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results