shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry Bridgestock Garnets - Bezel Milgrain Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Austennut, SDL, Glitterata, Marcy, Packrat, stone hunter and Kate
9.gif
9.gif

Here is an ear shot -- I have big ears! The stones are 7.7mm

bezel earrings 4.JPG

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 11:45:31 PM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 9/30/2009 5:36:02 PM

Author: bling addict

Thank you Stepcut, Catmom, Kismet, Brandy, LTP, AJ, SZH, Gecko, Novel, MT, Inner K, TLH and Deco for your kind words
9.gif

LTP and Deco - I will see what I can do about ear shots tonight or this weekend
9.gif

AJ - I''m not local to K & B any more -- I hear ya I would like to have a good local jeweller, but haven''t found one up here yet, I''m sure there are good ones, but I also want reasonable priced! I did this earring project long distance with K & B and it was no hassle at all.

Really? Thats interesting, as when I originally contacted them for quotes etc way back for my umbalite, Tim said they''d never really worked long-diatance - he was having trouble just getting emails to me, lol! He said they just worked with local, walk-in type clients mostly.

It''s good to hear things have improved - maybe they''ve had more referrals through PS then we know.

I think I''ll give them another shot for sure.

Hi AJ
I must admit I didn''t have much (ok anything) to do with them again, I had my husband deal with them since he had a relationship already having organised my ring for our anniversary last year, I just provided the word doc with all the info
1.gif
which he email to them and mailed the stones, and he spoke with them over the phone but just to organise the logistics I think.

Hopefully they''ll help you out if you are interested in working with them in the future
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 4:01:55 AM
Date: 9/30/2009 11:45:31 PM

Author: arjunajane

Date: 9/30/2009 5:36:02 PM

Thank you Stepcut, Catmom, Kismet, Brandy, LTP, AJ, SZH, Gecko, Novel, MT, Inner K, TLH and Deco for your kind words
9.gif

LTP and Deco - I will see what I can do about ear shots tonight or this weekend
9.gif

AJ - I''m not local to K & B any more -- I hear ya I would like to have a good local jeweller, but haven''t found one up here yet, I''m sure there are good ones, but I also want reasonable priced! I did this earring project long distance with K & B and it was no hassle at all.

Really? Thats interesting, as when I originally contacted them for quotes etc way back for my umbalite, Tim said they''d never really worked long-diatance - he was having trouble just getting emails to me, lol! He said they just worked with local, walk-in type clients mostly.

It''s good to hear things have improved - maybe they''ve had more referrals through PS then we know.

I think I''ll give them another shot for sure.

Hi AJ

I must admit I didn''t have much (ok anything) to do with them again, I had my husband deal with them since he had a relationship already having organised my ring for our anniversary last year, I just provided the word doc with all the info
1.gif
which he email to them and mailed the stones, and he spoke with them over the phone but just to organise the logistics I think.

Hopefully they''ll help you out if you are interested in working with them in the future
1.gif

Thanks BA - it sounds like a ppt or word doc would be the way to go with them.
Perhaps I will request a quote for my sapphire when the time comes.
Like I mentioned previous, I think it was just bad timing last time as was in the middle of the fires - they were quite distracted (understandably!).

I have to admit, I''m also impressed that your boy does your jewellery liaising without wanting to jump off a bridge, lol..
9.gif
3.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ears aren’t large at all; in fact, the earrings look positively HUGE on you.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Aj-lol I must admit he''s not that excited to deal with jewellery projects but when they''re supposed to be a gift from him he does it for ne
2.gif

chrono - I''m sure they must seem large to lots of people but I do like my ear lobe coverage - the only other earrings I reall wear are south sea pearls and Tahitian pearls which are a big bigger - so then these feel much smaller to me
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love those on your ear!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re awesome!!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic on your ear!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the ear shots. They look GREAT on your ears.
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them! The settings are PERFECT!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 3:59:38 AM
Thank you Austennut, SDL, Glitterata, Marcy, Packrat, stone hunter and Kate
9.gif
9.gif

Here is an ear shot -- I have big ears! The stones are 7.7mm
Yay, those are gorgeous on your ears! Love them!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Glitterata, princess please, packrat, stone hunter, simply splendid, tacori e-ring and LTP - I appreciate your kind comments, especially as ears are awkward to photograph
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results