shape
carat
color
clarity

Bangle help - is this a good price?

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I want to purchase a very delicate oval bangle in rose gold with diamonds - basically the bangle below, but with diamonds all the way around. I contacted Bony Levy about a custom order, and they said it would cost $4400 (plus sales tax). That seems high to me? The diamonds are very tiny so it isn't a ton of bling.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts on whether this price is too high or about what I should expect to pay. I'd also welcome any suggestions on alternate jewelers who would make something similar!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bony-levy-skinny-diamond-bangle-nordstrom-exclusive/3066663?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=WHITE%20GOLD

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q

Queenie60

Hi: I suggest that you contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is a pricescope recommended vendor. I purchased a bangle from him during Christmas time and it's beautiful, 2.65 carat weight diamonds in 18 K gold and I felt the price was fair. I am sure he can help you with finding a nice bangle within your budget. Good luck. :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461874969|4024790 said:
Hi: I suggest that you contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is a pricescope recommended vendor. I purchased a bangle from him during Christmas time and it's beautiful, 2.65 carat weight diamonds in 18 K gold and I felt the price was fair. I am sure he can help you with finding a nice bangle within your budget. Good luck. :wavey:
ditto IDJ - when I was initially interested in bangles, they got some in for me to check out, and the prices are reasonable.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thritto IDJ. They would be my first call.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the input!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results