shape
carat
color
clarity

Bangle help - is this a good price?

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I want to purchase a very delicate oval bangle in rose gold with diamonds - basically the bangle below, but with diamonds all the way around. I contacted Bony Levy about a custom order, and they said it would cost $4400 (plus sales tax). That seems high to me? The diamonds are very tiny so it isn't a ton of bling.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts on whether this price is too high or about what I should expect to pay. I'd also welcome any suggestions on alternate jewelers who would make something similar!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bony-levy-skinny-diamond-bangle-nordstrom-exclusive/3066663?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=WHITE%20GOLD

Hi: I suggest that you contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is a pricescope recommended vendor. I purchased a bangle from him during Christmas time and it's beautiful, 2.65 carat weight diamonds in 18 K gold and I felt the price was fair. I am sure he can help you with finding a nice bangle within your budget. Good luck. :wavey:

Queenie60|1461874969|4024790 said:
Hi: I suggest that you contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is a pricescope recommended vendor. I purchased a bangle from him during Christmas time and it's beautiful, 2.65 carat weight diamonds in 18 K gold and I felt the price was fair. I am sure he can help you with finding a nice bangle within your budget. Good luck. :wavey:
ditto IDJ - when I was initially interested in bangles, they got some in for me to check out, and the prices are reasonable.

Thritto IDJ. They would be my first call.

Thank you all for the input!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP