shape
carat
color
clarity

Baguette/trap halo for asscher...opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 12:05:03 PM
Author: isaku5
Mrssalvo...Thanks so much for the reminder of londonblue''s CADs. They look bulky for sure. I have e-mailed Jonathan with my comments and hope he''ll get back to me today with suggestions.

your welcome. I do like gypsy''s suggestion of making the side traps a bit bigger so they are more in proportion to the halo.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 12:09:24 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Date: 8/8/2006 12:05:03 PM

Author: isaku5

Mrssalvo...Thanks so much for the reminder of londonblue''s CADs. They look bulky for sure. I have e-mailed Jonathan with my comments and hope he''ll get back to me today with suggestions.

your welcome. I do like gypsy''s suggestion of making the side traps a bit bigger so they are more in proportion to the halo.

Any word from Jonathan on these CAD design questions?

I saw in your hangout thread that you are persuing the Craigslist asscher three stone ring again. You know I like that ring, but I am concerned about Jonathan and whether he knows you may return the GOG stone again. I would hesitate to ask more of Jonathan or his CAD designer until after you decide about the other ring, if I were you. I just don''t think it is fair unless you are paying for the expenses incurred.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results