shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Daniel K, did i finally find my upgrade???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I am so late in this thread, but I have to say I love this ring on you. I think it looks fabulous and so beautiful and really big as well.

No pressure of course, but take your time deciding, if you can. Only you know if you really really love the ring and if you don''t, no matter what we say or how much we love it, it doesn''t matter.

It''s really up to you. Remember your quote, a deal is only a deal if you are getting exactly what you want.

I do love the ring on you though!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 8:40:17 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Hey, I am so late in this thread, but I have to say I love this ring on you. I think it looks fabulous and so beautiful and really big as well.

No pressure of course, but take your time deciding, if you can. Only you know if you really really love the ring and if you don''t, no matter what we say or how much we love it, it doesn''t matter.

It''s really up to you. Remember your quote, a deal is only a deal if you are getting exactly what you want.

I do love the ring on you though!
2.gif

thank you so much butterfly. you know, the split crown was actually THE RING since 2005. But, when i first showed it to my husband 2+ years ago, he didn''t really like the split. fast forward to last week when Bill emailed me about some of the rings. i dug up my old pics and showed my hubby again and he said the exact same thing, he wasn''t a fan of the split crown. I''ve dragged him into a few jewelry stores and his all time favorite was the Tiffany legacy, which I adore as well. So, I thought I might as well take a look at the Empress which is similar to the legacy. When I first opened the box and saw the ring, I was speechless. I''d never seen the empress before and i think if i would have seen it back in 2005 there is a very good chance it would have been at the top of my list, the iciing on the cake is that my husband adores the ring, which is something that was/is very important to me because although I got to choose it is a gift from him and I really wanted him to love whatever I ended up with. So, although it''s not exactly what i thought was my dream in the beginning it has turned out being even better than i could have imagined. I truly adore the ring and really don''t see myself ever getting tired of it. it also now has the sentimental factor attached which is something i need to help keep me content
1.gif

i may still do some type of split shank ring for a RHR though
3.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 8:48:45 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 2/11/2008 8:40:17 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Hey, I am so late in this thread, but I have to say I love this ring on you. I think it looks fabulous and so beautiful and really big as well.No pressure of course, but take your time deciding, if you can. Only you know if you really really love the ring and if you don''t, no matter what we say or how much we love it, it doesn''t matter.It''s really up to you. Remember your quote, a deal is only a deal if you are getting exactly what you want.I do love the ring on you though!
2.gif
thank you so much butterfly. you know, the split crown was actually THE RING since 2005. But, when i first showed it to my husband 2+ years ago, he didn''t really like the split. fast forward to last week when Bill emailed me about some of the rings. i dug up my old pics and showed my hubby again and he said the exact same thing, he wasn''t a fan of the split crown. I''ve dragged him into a few jewelry stores and his all time favorite was the Tiffany legacy, which I adore as well. So, I thought I might as well take a look at the Empress which is similar to the legacy. When I first opened the box and saw the ring, I was speechless. I''d never seen the empress before and i think if i would have seen it back in 2005 there is a very good chance it would have been at the top of my list, the iciing on the cake is that my husband adores the ring, which is something that was/is very important to me because although I got to choose it is a gift from him and I really wanted him to love whatever I ended up with. So, although it''s not exactly what i thought was my dream in the beginning it has turned out being even better than i could have imagined. I truly adore the ring and really don''t see myself ever getting tired of it. it also now has the sentimental factor attached which is something i need to help keep me content
1.gif
That is so good to hear! So much of what you said above I can relate to as well!!!

(Only question: What is the sentimental factor you mentioned? I hope this is not a dumb question.)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 9:03:30 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl

(Only question: What is the sentimental factor you mentioned? I hope this is not a dumb question.)

not dumb at all
2.gif
one is that when bill emailed some of what was coming that i might be interested in the stone size i was looking for, this ring jumped out at me. it turns out it is the only cushion empress setting he got. so to me, in a silly way i guess, i feel like the ring was supposed to be mine. that along with the fact that my husband is completely on board, loves everthing about the setting, which other than the legacy has NEVER happened, makes it special. my husband even asked several times to see the ring when it was here and take it into different lighting. once the ring is done, it will go to my hubby and we''ll have a special night out for him to give it to me which will seal the *sentimental* deal for me
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just had to bump this thread to say::

The ring is offically mine!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! time to celebrate!

cheerleader1.gif
manybounce.gif
party.gif
yayy.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOOOOOOORAY Mrs. Salvo,

I am so happy for you!!! Can''t wait to see more pictures when you get it back.

NOW the ladies can''t call to see if they can take it away from you. tee hee.
9.gif

Linda

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Mrssalvo! I''m just so happy for you that it finally worked out, and what an end game! Yeah for you and hubby!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats MrsS! The ring is truly a knockout and I am just thrilled for you. Makes me almost want to start looking for a new ring myself!!

Promise to take lots of handshots! And when Jake gets here, you have to take pics of him with the ring on his head (to show your die hard PSness!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 9:08:59 PM

not dumb at all
2.gif
one is that when bill emailed some of what was coming that i might be interested in the stone size i was looking for, this ring jumped out at me. it turns out it is the only cushion empress setting he got. so to me, in a silly way i guess, i feel like the ring was supposed to be mine. that along with the fact that my husband is completely on board, loves everthing about the setting, which other than the legacy has NEVER happened, makes it special. my husband even asked several times to see the ring when it was here and take it into different lighting. once the ring is done, it will go to my hubby and we''ll have a special night out for him to give it to me which will seal the *sentimental* deal for me
1.gif

YAHOO!!!!!!
I''m so glad it''s yours!
And that it''s got sentimental meaning for you and DH!

YAY!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The rest of us will simply have to settle for a Regal or Split Crown....sigh.................................

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! So excited for you! Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Now you have to promise to take tons of pictures for us!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 1:41:40 PM
Author: snlee

Now you have to promise to take tons of pictures for us!
9.gif

I promise. there will be so many pages of pictures you all will think i''ve lost my preggo mind. and tgal, i will promise to do my ps duty and take a picture of the ring on Jake''s head
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo thrilled for you!!! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
THIS is the kind of ending I wish for everyone!

I''m sitting here with a stupid grin on my face now, thinking of the journey you''ve taken to get to this ring and the reward.

My most heartfelt congratulations to you, Mrs. S.!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 1:29:52 PM
Just had to bump this thread to say::

The ring is offically mine!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! time to celebrate!

manybounce.gif
yippee10.gif
WONDERFUL NEWS and CONGRATS sweet Mrs. Salvo!!!!!!

ellenalmostat10k.gif
YAY!!!! It is a GORGEOUS ring!!!
ellenalmostat10k.gif
lol, to the pic of your ring on Jakes head.
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Good for you MrsS!!! You are going to have something special there and we will never tire of seeing pictures!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, I am so excited for you!!!!!! Congrats!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is wonderful!!!! I love that ring and it looks great on your hand. I''m so excited for you!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIPEEEE!!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Yay!
36.gif

I''m so happy for you, Mrs. Salvo! I''m duly impressed by your patience, perserverance and committment to finding the perfect ring for you and am so pleased that you have found it at long last.
Congratulations! I can''t wait to see the pics when it is fixed up just perfect for you....

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your gorgeous new ring
30.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 1:36:48 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 2/11/2008 9:08:59 PM

not dumb at all
2.gif
1.gif

YAHOO!!!!!!
I''m so glad it''s yours!
And that it''s got sentimental meaning for you and DH!

YAY!
Ditto to what Gypsy said!!!!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
YAY!
face23.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, MrsS!!!! I am so happy for you!!! There is no one else that deserves this more than you...you're so sweet and wonderful to everyone here....It about time you got your dream ring!!!! YAY!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you gals so, so, very much. I just can''t say how happy i really am and amazingly how content I really feel. it has been such a long road but well worth it in the end. And i must say, i''m just so glad i didn''t settle despite different deals coming my way. i''ve had my heart set on a cushion for a long time and i''m so glad i waited b/c this ring really does exceed all of my expections.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
yay mrss!!! it''s here! it''s here!
36.gif

*doing a little celebration dance*

doesn''t it feel nice to have it on your fingers as you type?? i can''t wait to see the HUNDREDS of photos you HAVE to post!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 9:31:03 PM
Author: Milly

doesn''t it feel nice to have it on your fingers as you type?? i can''t wait to see the HUNDREDS of photos you HAVE to post!
2.gif

aw milly, i actually don''t have it on my finger just yet
39.gif
. it''s currently on it''s way back to pearlmans and then will be off to daniel k for sizing. so it will still be a little while until I get to have the nice feeling of typing with it on
1.gif

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, Mrssalvo!!!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOT DAMN!!!!
party2.gif

Congrats mrsSmith!! Wooohoooooooo!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
awww, man, i''m sorry! i thought...well....it''s almost then!

i got so excited! i thought it was sized and it''s back!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results