shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Daniel K, did i finally find my upgrade???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you gals are too funny...i might just have to run *Daniel* by the hubby..it does have nice ring to it as a middle name
9.gif

i took a few more pics and hope to get a few more today get them loaded asap.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 8:12:49 AM
Author: mrssalvo
you gals are too funny...i might just have to run *Daniel* by the hubby..it does have nice ring to it as a middle name
9.gif

You know, it really does.
9.gif

Hurry up, I wanna see more peetures!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvo...WOW! I didn''t see this thread until just now and I''m blown away. What a truly gorgeous ring you''ve got there. Just beautiful! You''ve done so much to help others find their own fabulous rings and I''m glad to see your find YOURS. Yay!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 8:22:48 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 2/10/2008 8:12:49 AM

9.gif

You know, it really does.
9.gif

Hurry up, I wanna see more peetures!!
I agree!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, so i''ve got just a few more pics and then it''s time to pack up the ring to ship it back
39.gif

here''s the picture pearlmans took b/f it was shipped to me
30.gif

dkpearlmanspic.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don''t have any fresh flowers, so how about a fruit basket??

dkupgradeorange.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sideview..

dkupgradeorangeside2.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*bites knuckle*

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
since it wasn''t around for the Christmas thread but didn''t want to be left out...

christmaspicdk.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
and that''s all folks.....i''ll keep you guys updated as we progress.

thanks again for all the well wishes and encouragement. I''m just so excited and honestly still kinda in shock over it all.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, that''s gorgeous! Can''t wait until it''s on your finger!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:13:40 PM
ok, so i''ve got just a few more pics and then it''s time to pack up the ring to ship it back
39.gif

30.gif

You mean shipping it back to be resized and expeditiously returned to you, right? Please?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:20:17 PM
Author: mercoledi

39.gif

30.gif

You mean shipping it back to be resized and expeditiously returned to you, right? Please?

oh yes...going back for sizing, first to pearlmans and then they will ship it back to DK.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is having it sized to fit her! She has teeny little fingers...3.5 to 4!!!!!

MrsS, now what is with the Christmas tree in Feb.?
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:23:11 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
She is having it sized to fit her! She has teeny little fingers...3.5 to 4!!!!!

MrsS, now what is with the Christmas tree in Feb.?
2.gif

hehe, I''ve got the one little tree (it''s only about 1 ft. high ) that I keep up and and use as a nightlight at the bottom of the stairs. i really probably should replace it with an appropriate night light but I just love those christmas sparkles.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is just a totally spectacular ring. I love everything about it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:27:26 PM
Author: diamondfan
that is just a totally spectacular ring. I love everything about it.
Yeah, me too. *sigh*

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39.gif

30.gif
I almost had a heart attack when I read this!! Thank goodness you ''splained yourself, Missy!! I can''t wait to see it when it finally fits that tiny hand. I''m so happy for you MrsS!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks ladies. I really do love everything about it too.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo! What a thread. Congrats on getting the ring of your dreams. It''s so beautiful and it looks huge on your finger. I really think it was just meant to be
36.gif

Out of curiosity, do you know if DK will be able to size the ring to a 3.5 or 4 or remake it because of the pave? I have small fingers too and many times I''ve been told that a ring would have to be made in my size cause it could not be sized more than 1 full size cause of the pave and setting work.

Kroshka

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:47:20 PM
Author: kroshka
Woo hoo! What a thread. Congrats on getting the ring of your dreams. It''s so beautiful and it looks huge on your finger. I really think it was just meant to be
36.gif

Out of curiosity, do you know if DK will be able to size the ring to a 3.5 or 4 or remake it because of the pave? I have small fingers too and many times I''ve been told that a ring would have to be made in my size cause it could not be sized more than 1 full size cause of the pave and setting work.

Kroshka

thanks Kroshka. honestly, I''m not sure if they will size it or remake. we really won''t know until DK gets it and decides. My gut feeling is that they will opt not to resize but to remake b/c although the ring is not full eternity it is 3-side pave and I just don''t think they''d take it down 2 full sizes, nor do I really want them to. I''d feel better, especially with the pave, just going ahead and having it remade.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:22:56 PM
Date: 2/10/2008 5:20:17 PM

39.gif

30.gif

oh yes...going back for sizing, first to pearlmans and then they will ship it back to DK.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

30.gif

Wonderful fabulous beautiful things in budget come to those who wait! Congratulations!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Wait...did I miss the big bang post...THE ONE THAT YOU DECIDED TO GET IT?

I mean is it a fur sur deal? (of course other than the downsizing to fit your toothpick fingers?)

Well then...YIPEEE!!!! Wa HOO!! Party Time!!! right?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 5:58:43 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Wait...did I miss the big bang post...THE ONE THAT YOU DECIDED TO GET IT?

I mean is it a fur sur deal? (of course other than the downsizing to fit your toothpick fingers?)

Well then...YIPEEE!!!! Wa HOO!! Party Time!!! right?

well, i still have to talk to Bill P and get everything squared away. apparently he got quite a few calls on friday after I posted and there is a line of takers waiting if I opted to pass. I sure hope I am the first in line
23.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 6:05:23 PM

well, i still have to talk to Bill P and get everything squared away. apparently he got quite a few calls on friday after I posted and there is a line of takers waiting if I opted to pass. I sure hope I am the first in line
23.gif

WOW-the ring is just stunning! I somehow missed this thread the other day. I wasn''t on PS yet when you began your search, but apparently you''ve been holding out for a while and it seems like this ring is meant to be yours!

So...everybody else better just back up off your grill! Maybe you should carry around a big stick or something to beat everyone back!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
So it''s not quite
martini.gif
time yet?

Maybe you shouldn''t have sent it back
27.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
MrsS - I just saw this thread and Ooh La La girl - that ring is sheer perfection on your hand! I couldn''t be happier for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So happy for you MrsS!!! Cant wait to see it all done and on your teensy-tiny finger for good!!!! YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
That ring is to-die-for!!!!
1.gif

eta: do you know what you will do w-band wise? Will you wear this ring separate?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2008 6:23:03 PM
So it''s not quite
martini.gif
time yet?

Maybe you shouldn''t have sent it back
27.gif
Haha! She hasn''t sent it back yet. I am sure she''ll make sure Bill understand the ring is definitely SOLD before she lets him have it back to send to DK!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 7:23:32 PM
Author: Dani

eta: do you know what you will do w-band wise? Will you wear this ring separate?

Dani, i''m planning on getting the DK pave wedding band too. i know it will bump up againtst the little part that sticks out and will not sit flush, but I just wouldn''t feel right not wearing a wedding band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results