shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Wedding and Honeymoon in Italy with PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Absolutely gorgeous pictures!! You have such attractive friends & family!!
My favorite pic is of you and your mom, moh and bm. Where did you MOH get her dress? I LOVE it!!!! Best wishes to you and your new DH!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Oh Mela...beautiful dress, beautiful bride, beautiful pictures, beautiful location!! Just absolutely beautiful everything!!!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
mela, congratulations on your marriage! You looks so happy...and how romantic getting married in Italy?!? Wow!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you look stunning, your husband looks so handsome, and everyone looks so happy and radiant! The setting is unbelievable, too! Great photos! Congratulations on your wedding!

P.S. What''s a fascinator?!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU to everyone for saying such nice things and sharing our joy through these pics. It truly was a extrodinary day and I''m thrilled to share them with my fellow PS''ers!

xoxox Thanks again
emlove.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 1:36:17 PM
Author: crystalheart1
OH... How beautiful you were as a bride.. the groom ain''t so bad either.. What a lovely wedding. How Lucky you both are. Your Mom is very pretty, as well as your bridal party.

Everyone and Everything looked perfect. Congratulation on your Marriage , Mela..

I love your dress, and your head piece. It looks like something I would want to do... You did a nice job with it..
Where did you find that at ? Was it a regular headpiece ?

Thanks and best of luck to a happy future..
30.gif
Hey Crystal! Thanks for the compliments :) To answer your Q, I bought a "broach" at Holt Renfrew (sort of like a Canadian Macy''s or Sacks) that was meant to be worn on your coat (fascened by a safety pin). Mom and I removed the bits that were "too much" and then trimmed it down to a more manageable size, and then glue gunned on the pink feathers and the center flower. Mom then sewed on a hair comb instead of the safetly pin and VOILA! Magic. It was a fun DYI!!

Thanks for asking
2.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 5:22:04 PM
Author: Maisie
You looked absolutely beautiful!!! And I might be mistaken but did your hubby wear pink socks? Fabulous!!!!
36.gif
YES masie!! He did in fact wear PINK socks to honour my uncle (our photographer) who, along with his wife, set me and my now Husband up! My DH and my aunt (wife of my uncle- photographer) used to work together
2.gif

My uncle wore pink socks at his wedding - so my DH and I decided that that would be a nice tribute to them.
17.gif
And a small way to call out our thanks for the set-up.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 9:28:30 PM
Author: little miss sunshine
Absolutely gorgeous pictures!! You have such attractive friends & family!!
My favorite pic is of you and your mom, moh and bm. Where did you MOH get her dress? I LOVE it!!!! Best wishes to you and your new DH!!
Hi Little Misss! Thanks for the nice words :)

My MOH bought her dress on sale at BCBG and was totally in love with it! (So was I!) I hear of so many people who hate their dresses - and I''m so happy that she was in love with it :) It really was a spectacular dress!

I saw it on the clearance rack in Aug (in stores) so it may still exist somewhere (??)

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos are so joyful! What a beautiful bride you were and the setting was so amazing. Congratulations! (Your photos make me exciting for my honeymoon to Italy later this month!)

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Mela! Everything looked SO wonderful! The part about your mom sewing on the daisy was sooooo sweet. You look so beautiful and radiant! What a wonderful wedding!!

Congrats again!

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
wow...i don''t even know where to begin...beautiful bride, stunning dress, wonderful location and a happy handsome hubby to top it all off! Congratulations!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Mela - your dress came out fabulously! You look so happy and glowing. What a beautiful wedding.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You look bella!!!!!!! Your dress is gorgeous!! And your Mom could be your sister--she is beautiful too! I loved your pictures (ya''ll look so happy) and thank you for sharing!!

cheers--Sharon

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Heeeheee, I LOVE the one of you leaping for joy in the "YAY WE''RE MARRIED!!!" pic! Just TOO ADORABLE!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Oh, and an amazingly gorgeous setting. I keep trying to talk my man into doing an elopement to somewhere like Italy or France--maybe I''ll show him your pictures and change his mind!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results