shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Wedding and Honeymoon in Italy with PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Phew! Back at the villa for more pics
41.gif

garden at the villa.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Call me crazy but I think this is my fave pic so far! I love how laid back my DH is...you can really see that in this pic

At this point I pulled a Jcrow and changed my earrings and took out the "veily" thinger in my hair in favour of some flowers. FUN!

DSC_0516.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
OK! Magazine what?

DSC_0503.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
(out of order) but I love this pic of me with my bouquet and my MOH''s...don''t know why, just do! :)

Wedding Pics 139.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
So absolutely fabulous! Love the daisy, love the dress(es) love the setting, love how happy you two clearly are!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Moving inside now...these were our placesettings - perfect for Tuscany and their gorgeous wines
2.gif

place cards.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Tables before the reception

n591740390_972818_9230.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Tables during the reception

DSC_0707.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
One more reception pic

DSC_0698.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
First Dance

DSC_0820.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 10:59:22 AM
Author: mela lu
Me and My Mommy!
***The florist in Italy did absolutly NONE of my requests, and my flowers were totally different than I expected, but in the end I loved them!!***
You look fabulous, your mom did a wonderful job on your dress. Your DH looks like a totally cool guy. The location was to die for. Congratulations on such a beautiful wedding!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What gorgeous photos - looks like your wedding was a dream come true!! Everything just looks perfect
9.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
It looked soooo romantic and captured the essence of Tuscany. Very beautiful and you look so happy. Congratulations.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Our 45 guests...

Thanks for looking
9.gif
I think I''m done for now

The cast of 45.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, all of your pictures are beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride! I LOVE your dress and the sunflower pictures! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations on your marriage mela!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! your dress is gorgeous! flawless on you really!
and i love the suprise earrings! very nice touch! these pics are incredible. such happiness! thanks for sharing them with us~

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE YOUR FASCINATOR!!!!

Sorry for the yelling, but seriously. Awesome. Seriously. And the dress and the man, and of course gorgeous Italy!

Congrats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

May you and the new DH always be so happy!!!

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous bride and groom, Gorgeous photos!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It looks like you had a truly wonderful day! Congrats!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 12:32:34 PM
Author: mercoledi
I LOVE YOUR FASCINATOR!!!!

Sorry for the yelling, but seriously. Awesome. Seriously. And the dress and the man, and of course gorgeous Italy!

Congrats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

May you and the new DH always be so happy!!!
Thanks Mercoledi!! My mom and I made it !! We found a "broach" thingy that had great meshing (two types) and was already formed in the proper way, so we basically took it apart, kepy the parts we liked and then glue-gunned the feathers and white flower on. Martha Stewart''s got nothing on us
11.gif

THANKS FOR EVERYONE''s lovely words! It was an amazing day and the dress is so so so special to me because of the love that went into it.

It''s so great to have this community to share it with!
9.gif

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
OH... How beautiful you were as a bride.. the groom ain''t so bad either.. What a lovely wedding. How Lucky you both are. Your Mom is very pretty, as well as your bridal party.

Everyone and Everything looked perfect. Congratulation on your Marriage , Mela..

I love your dress, and your head piece. It looks like something I would want to do... You did a nice job with it..
Where did you find that at ? Was it a regular headpiece ?

Thanks and best of luck to a happy future..
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures!!! I LOVE Italy; it is so romantic! You guys are a stunningly gorgeous couple!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats!!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I am SOOOO jealous of your mom''s great sewing skills!! That dress is perfect and fit you *like it was made for you* haha. Does she tutor? heehee
2.gif
31.gif

What a beautiful, memorable wedding day. And you didn''t look allergy-attacked at all!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!!!!!! You and your hubby are a darling couple!!!!!!!! I LOVE your dress. You and your mom did a fantastic job, you are sooooo adorable

Linda

hookemhorns

Rough_Rock
wow!!! really beautiful dress and wedding! your pictures are fantastic. thanks for sharing!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! The pictures are just amazing! Everyone looked lovely (and so coordinated!) Congratulations!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
You are a bella principessa (sp?)!!!! I love your pics!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You looked absolutely beautiful!!! And I might be mistaken but did your hubby wear pink socks? Fabulous!!!!
36.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what fabulous pics!!! I love the one where you are airborne!! What an awesome shot!! You guys are very photogenic
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 11:26:41 AM
Author: mela lu
Also conveniently located on the road back to the Villa (?!)

Obviously we ordered this field of Sunflowers, yup, ah ha. (LOL)
This is a very lovely picture...I am glad you ordered them
2.gif
giggle...
You both look so wonderfully happy and everything looked beautiful.
So sorry to hear about your allergic reaction...My cousin had the same thing on her wedding day, except hers was from her wedding cake - told the baker she was allergic to citric acid and lady put lemon flavoring in the icing instead of vanilla - as soon as she tasted the cake, she looked at her hubby and said utoh...by next morning she had a nice huge set of lips with sores all around her mouth...poor thing..so I so feel for your not feeling too sexy that night...
Congratualtions to you both! May you have a wonderful life together!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, mela lu! You are just glowing! Congratulations on your gorgeous wedding!

Your dress is TO DIE FOR!!! Have you considered hiring your very talented mother out??? I could definitely use her services at the rate I''m going!

I am so happy that everything turned out so great for you...everything looked just incredibly beautiful and awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results