shape
carat
color
clarity

BACK FROM NY !!! My LEON MEGE Engagement RING !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a truly wonderful proposal story and a fabulous Leon ring!!!
30.gif

You guys are a great looking couple, and I am very happy for you both!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful ring! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
Wow... that is all I can say. Leon does it again! What a fabulous story. I am very happy for you. Congrats

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww...You both bought rings on Oct. 15...*sniff sniff* Oh sooo sweet! I, too, thought Leon would be older. It seems like he should be 80 to have mastered all that he has.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
B-e-e-e-a-u-u-u-t-i-f-u-l !!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your clearly detailed proposal story (and pics!!!). I loved it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I loved the romance novel-esque proposal story! And...THE RING! Stunning, really and truly. It''s perfection. That is my favorite Leon setting of all time and YOU OWN IT! You and your fiance are just adorable together! You look sooo happy and in love! Congratulations again!

P.S. For some reason, Leon is exactly how I pictured him!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely adore your asscher and the setting is beautiful.

What I really like tho is the fact that your photographs have captured that ''fit to burst'' feeling you have when you first get engaged and you want to shout to the world with happiness and show off your diamond. Takes me back.

Congratulations and looking forward to hearing about your wedding plans.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement, BECG, you and Martin make a lovely couple and your proposal story is too cute! Your happiness really does come through in your posts, such enthusiasm I don''t think I''ve experienced in all my time spent here on PS!!! Gorgeous ring, btw! Leon certainly is a master!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Such a beautiful ring and a great memory to go with it. Wear it in good health.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing story, ring, and pictures! You look like you could explode with excitement! Congratulations!

luckyfish

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! And the ring is gorgeous.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! What a beautiful ring! Congratulations! You two look so cute and happy together!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and an incredibly beautiful ring!

It''s nice to see a picture of Leon finally, I have to say though, totally not what I expected.

All the best, hope you enjoyed NY !

-Paul

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Gorgeous ring!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
FINALLY!!!!! now i can rest seeing those delicate perfect claw prongs.....congratulations!!!!! you 2 look like a beautiful couple...lotsa luck......so is leon making the wedding band?
31.gif
31.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! That is flippin'' fabulous. Wear that stunner in good health.

Awww, THANK YOU all so much for all your replies !!!!

My FI and I have been reading them and want to thank you for all your kind words and good wishes... bot of us are absolutely THRILLED with the way the ring turned out, it is more beautiful than either of us could have imagined... When he first saw it, he said it sent "shivers down his spine"...

I can relate... that is how I felt when I first saw him... MARTIN.. NOT THE LEON !!!!!
31.gif

Okay, the LEON too.....
30.gif

Leon was in some ways EXACTLY what we expected, and in others not at all... I will say he is very kind and an absolute sweetheart... He does not see himself as a MASTER, he is very meek really and blushes quite easily when you compliment him... I did however HUG him a *few* times and actually sobbed into his shirt... looking back now, he likely thought I was INSANE !!!!

The entire trip was like a dream, so surreal and so perfect... it is and was a moment we will not soon forget... *sigh*

NOW TO GO BAND SHOPPING !!!!!!!
36.gif

Leon will likely make the band and I am partial to the Wedding Ring 103, however, we all know how Leon feels about putting a band with his rings... we are discussing a platinum spacer, maybe 1mm wide ...

HELLLOOOOOOO, that would be THREE LEON''S !!!!!!
30.gif

Thank you again...

*hugs all her fellow PS''ERS*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results