shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Fiji - and Engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Fiji...That is soooo romantic!!! I love your ring, more pics please!!!
30.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
oooh!
Romantic & tropical!

Beautiful ring on a beautiful bride-to-be with hunky groom!
congratulations on your engagement!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Sounds like a fabulous proposal. What did you think of Fiji? It's one of the places i'd LOVE for us to go for our honeymoon. I love the bure -- it looks so cute.

Chi

Shiny_Rock
BULA!

wooohoo Emeraldfan - I''m so happy for you a proposal and in Fiji!!!!
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif

You must me Miss. Bliss! I love your ring - so elegant...where abouts in Fiji did you stay???

I was in Fiji for a girlfriends wedding...it has such a soft spot for me....
36.gif

MOTHE!
35.gif

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Everyone''s comments are really great, thanks.

Fiji was awesome. We stayed in the Mamanuca group of islands west of Nadi at a resort called Tokoriki for the first week. It was amazing. The accomodations were awesome. The food was really good and they had a great infinity pool and nice deck chairs to lay out. The only negative was the seaweed in the water. Apparently it''s become a big problem in that group of islands because of warmer water and over fishing. They tried as best they could to clean it up you but there was just so much they could do cause it seemed every tide change brought more and more in. Needless to say, we didn''t go in the water very much there.

The other place we stayed was Oarsman Bay in the Yasawas (we did also do a stopover for 1 night at a resort called Long Beach which I would not recommend). Although it was a more budget resort, the people were great and the beach was by FAR the best beach we had seen in all of Fiji. The beach was exactly what we thought Fiji would be like. We did some day trips to the Blue Lagoon which was nice and the snorkeling was by far the best there. We also did a day trip to these caves that have pools of water inside the cave you can swim in. If you use a mask and snorkel you can even go under the water to other caves. It was really amazing.

We really had a great time. I am so glad he proposed there because it was so special and in a gorgeous setting. Hopefully the honeymoon will live up to the engagement location
face9.gif

Here are pictures of the beach - first one is Tokoriki (you can see the seaweed), 2nd is Oarsman Bay.

IMG_0500 (2).JPG

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is Oarsman Bay

IMG_0713 (2).JPG

veronica2530

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring congrats go out to the two of you
emotion-19.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That proposal spot looks so serene and heavenly!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats !!! nice proposal and a beautiful ring.
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful setting to get engaged in!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy Moly! Gorgeous ring and Fiji looks fab!!! (we were just in Hawaii so the beaches look somewhat "familiar!)

cheers--Sharon

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your ring is lovely

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS RING! Awesome proposal. Your boy is adorable and he DONE GOOD!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Only two small things...
2.gif

1. Where is the HONEYMOON??? I have to ask!
2. MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
emeraldfan--congratulations on your engagment. Your radiant is beautiful. And your fiance did awesome on the proposal location/trip.

I''d love to get more info on Fiji--it looks like exactly the sort of thing I would like. I looked up the Oarsman''s Bay and it looks promising. Can you give more details on the accomodations? What was the food like? Did you have a lot of privacy? Did you feel safe? Any details you are willing to share would be hugely appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results