shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby''s first diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kexy

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!!! I am absolutely in love with my daughter! My son too.... he might get mad at me if I pierced his ears and gave him diamonds though... :::razz:LOTTING:::,
31.gif

I am already contemplating what to decorate her with next.. new gemstone earings? Baby bracelet.. no neclace she could hurt herself with something like that

Any suggestions?!?

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
SO CUTE!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, cute baby!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
AW your daughter is so cute!
And those earings look so perfect on her.
1.gif

I don''t have any kids (YET) and I''m already amassing stuff for them. If I have a girl she is set, or a boy his future partner is set too! rofl

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
OMG I am so doing this when I have kids. She is adorable, and blingy to boot! What an awesome mom she''s got!
36.gif

I''d go with a bracelet, but be sure to get the kind that fits snugly with no room for her to slip it off. Prongs will be a no-no, but you could probably get something bezel-set. Or even once of those sterling silver bands with stones inset, like turquoise and moonstone.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are almost as beautiful as she is!
My daughter got hers pierced when she was 1, she is 4 now...no diamonds yet, but she went through a terrible stage around 2 years of taking her earrings out! Hopefully I will regain my confidence soon because I would love to get her some little diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results