shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Shower gift advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2007 2:01:43 PM
Author: indecisive
It sounds like you are doing great but is there any way you can get the Mustela newborn kit taken off the BRU registry? You said you bought it at a department store so someone else could buy it off the registry thinking it hasn''t been bought now. I know she can just return one but doing that with a newborn would be a hassle. Just a thought!
I don''t know...I guess I could call BRU and ask, but honestly I don''t think it will be an issue. When I first looked up her BRU registry online, it said the Mustela kit was not available, and there was an option where you could have them notify you when it was. The products in the "newborn" kit are really not just for newborns, it''s the same product as the rest of the line, which is not all that extensive anyway. So I figure even if she receives a duplicate or two, it will be better than her going out on her own and having to purchase baby shampoo for $10 a bottle, you know? I guess what I''m trying to say is that the Mustela products are something the baby won''t grow out of quickly and it''s not like getting two diaper Genies or whatever.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just remembered I owed you guys a pic...thanks again for all your helpful replies! The shower went well, she did not receive any duplicates, and she loved everything in my basket.

feb2007 010 (2).jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Monarch, that looks lovely and I am so happy she loved it; you are such a sweet person!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like it turned out nice. I dont know how big that basket is, but I got a basket of goodies like that & wound up putting my daughter in it & took some cute pictures
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results