shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby cushion born in captivity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock

I LOVE IT!!!!

Nan you''re the best

emteeth.gif

Hey...MoreMoreMore...there is your new "avatar"!!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A new baby in the house already? Congratulation, MMM. If Wali ever becomes too much to handle, I''ll be more than happy to adopt him. Heck, I''ll even babysit him anytime you wish!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Can I get some cushion love?? The stone looks great. MMM, Mark showed me your setting thoughts the other day. Did he ever figure out if those sides were pears? I love your stone. Hope to have one myself one day.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock

Wow MMM you are one lucky lady.!! Two beautiful cushions within a month... I am jealous.

(I am also thinking about sending a pair of old diamond earrings I have to that breeding vault up there and see what happens... somehow there must not be the right "mood" in their safe deposit box. HAHHAHA)

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
oh MMM! Congrats! baby C sounds luvly!
36.gif
i can''t wait to see family photos!
3.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

How''s this"

"He''s a chip off the old rock"

oooh that hurt just typing it!

emotion-16.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2004 12
6.gif
7:27 PM
Author: sevens one

How''s this''

''He''s a chip off the old rock''

oooh that hurt just typing it!

emotion-16.gif

I want a "chip" like THAT!!!! Man oh man, if that''s just a chip, I want to see a shard off the old rock!!
18.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It''s here! It came today! It''s rreeaallly pretty! I took off the cz pendant I''m wearing now and the sizes are about the same...and I put it next to my e-ring and the stones work really well together. It''s not too big and not too small...would make a great accent...if, one fine day, a match came around. I think I have a better chance finding a match by going with a square cushion, and the little guy is a perfect square. (but then again, maybe one day I can start fresh with bigger side stones!
11.gif
) SO, I think I''m definitely keeping it! I''m going to bring it home and play...it''s really hard to handle the sucker...I will try to take some pix tonight!

reena

Ideal_Rock
im dying to see the love child of our precioussssses! post pics soon!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, here is a blurry pic. This is how it would look with the main stone. Good? Bad? (p.s. I''d like to give a big shout out to Sevens One for re-sizing the pix for me)

two.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

Oh, my man hands!!!!!! If you knew my size, you'd all just die. I swear.

OK- here is a slightly better pic....The little sucker sure does sparkle.

p.s. My center stone doesn't really look that round..I think it's part angle and partly that the setting is a little off...one of the prongs is not quite right so it looks rounded on the bottom right....I'm going to eventually have that fixed so it's no biggie!

p.p. s.- I have to tell Mark today...so let me know what ya'll think. k? Keep in mind that a match might never happen. So til then I'll wear it as a pendant...it might be a tad small for a pendant...but I could always go bigger later if a match doesn't happen :)

manhands.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wali looks pretty good next to the larger cushion. It''ll be very pretty as a pendant too. My pendant is a 0.42ct so if your''s is too small, then what is mine?

33.gif
Anyway, I think it''s a perfect size for an everyday pendant.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Chrono- what shape stone is your pendant? THis sucker has a 65 depth and you don''t take into consideration my fat man-neck which goes with my huge man hands.
39.gif
It might get lost in a fold of fat LOLOLOL...EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2004 9:24:55 AM
Author: moremoremore

p.s. My center stone doesn''t really look that round..I think it''s part angle and partly that the setting is a little off...one of the prongs is not quite right so it looks rounded on the bottom right....I''m going to eventually have that fixed so it''s no biggie!

Ok -- is this the same MMM who can see minute inclusions from across the room??? go figure.

The new baby is gorgeous! I would start it off as a pendant, but if you find a match, I think it would look great as a side stone..... Don''t send that baby back!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

HEHEHE!!! yeah, that''s me. Go figure

9.gif
...And BTW, I have spotted my main inclusion face up! GASP!!!!!! But I kinda love my stone - til I hit lotto and then I''m going for a 3 ct!
30.gif

Thanks! I think I''ll keep it!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/11/2004 10
6.gif
6.gif
8 AM
Author: moremoremore
Chrono- what shape stone is your pendant? THis sucker has a 65 depth and you don''t take into consideration my fat man-neck which goes with my huge man hands.
39.gif
It might get lost in a fold of fat LOLOLOL...EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

LMFAO - MMM

I LOVE the BABY!!! It''s a keeper and then when you find the "twin" you can have Leon do his magic

36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock

Ohhhh I forgot to add that the size of the "baby" is the perfect accent to the Whopper! You Whopper head ( you know from the Burger King Commercials...hehehehe)

Not too big....not too small.....just right!

30.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE Wali next to Ling Ling!! He would make a PERFECT side stone in a 3-stone ring MMM!!!

Depending on what kind of mounting you choose for the temp pendant, I think Wali would be great as an everyday pendant. The custom bezel would show him off but not be too blingy for everyday wear, and still great for a night on the town! A perfect accessory!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
HEHEHEHEHE!!!! WELL, the light bulb went off above my head....if I can''t find a match, just buy a slightly bigger stone and recut...SO, I''m not setting Wali any time soon...even though I won''t have $ for a match for a while...INTERESTING! p.s. did I mention how cool mark is? he fed ex''d the stone to me for viewing and I didn''t even have to pay for it or give cc info. Guess he knows I PROBABLY won''t skip town!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ok...its official....i now have cushion LUST (how old is wali...is this legal?
2.gif
)

i LOVE how the cusions look together...the size ratio just SINGS...practically operatic.

aaargh...first jubilees and now cushions....what has pricescope done to me?!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

! The other day my husband says (ok, he yelled a little)...GET OFF OF THE COMPUTER....Every time you go on there you want something new!!!

Thanks GingerBCookie! I LLLOVVVEEE those kitty cats in your avatar even more than diamonds!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock

MMM, Mark knows he can hunt you down here.

2.gif
You do a great job with the whole blue nile thing. I may need to enlist your services. The stones look great together.

Shoshana

Rough_Rock
That baby is beautiful, looks perfect next to the papa stone !!!
36.gif
You really know how to pick your cushions, I now have a cushion obsession thanks to you and Rena.
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Do it.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results