shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby asscher eternity band plus wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful asscher band! Congratulations. You have absolutely gorgeous hands! I am so jealous! I, too, love all your rings, and I like the eternity bands on either side of your WB and E-ring.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
All of your rings are beautiful and they look fantastic on your long slender hands! I''ve always loved the stacked band look but was never able to pull it off. I love that you used family diamonds too!

I prefer the eternity bands NOT flanking your "set" but rather intermingling, then you can really see the difference of cut between the two.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! And you got a great deal - perfect!!! I like it worn the way your husband does!

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
All of your rings are so gorgeous and I love how they look stacked together. Beautiful!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new band. I like them stacked like your DH likes too. Very pretty!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!! oh, how I wish I had long fingers like you!

enjoy your beautiful rings!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that band! It looks lovely in your stack!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they look gorgeous whichever way round you wear them!
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I am beyond excited about it! It looks like it might need some repair work, though, bc it is almost 100 years old, so I will keep you posted!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love your new band and all your other rings too!!! I wish I had long fingers like you...
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
LOVE your asscher band!!!
30.gif
If you don''t mind my asking, did you get it from a store on eBay or an individual seller? Would love to know if there are more of those babies out there! Yours is just so beautiful!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your new band is very pretty. I love the look of all of your bands, congratulations!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! Nice find!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sweet!!

cheers--Sharon

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I LOOOOVE your new band, it is one of the most gorgeous eternity bands I''ve ever seen!! congratulations on such a wonderful find!! Now I want one!!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! Just an update--I was nervous because I took my new band in to a jeweler for a "check up", and he said that I was in danger of losing stones!!! The channel was really worn down from years of wear. This jeweler acted like it would be too time consuming and labor intensive to fix, but I took it to another jeweler who is going to repair the channel AND size it up a half of a size for me so it will be more comfortable to wear! I was willing to put some money into fixing it since I got such a great deal on it to begin with, and it is such a unique piece. I am very excited but this work will take about a month, so I miss my ring :)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very lovely!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bands! That little asscher one is so sweet. What a perfect complement to your round band. I wear a similar stacked set but I can only fit three rings
on my fingers, so I am very envious! It looks beautiful. I am a fan of two stacked diamond bands with just the solitare. Try it! I love your ''dancer'' band as well.
It''s a beautiful look all the way around! Congrats, and enjoy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW I envy you your long fingers. All 4 look great together.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results