shape
carat
color
clarity

B.B. (Big Blue!) is done!

Papillion

Rough_Rock
The color of the stone and the choice of side stones totally make your ring! Oh, and how gorgeously big it is too! Okay, officially jealous.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!! That is a magnificent ring!!!!!

If I wore that baby while driving, I'd run off the road!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
woweeee what a gorgeous ring!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning and such a beautiful blue

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely a blue Heaven!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LisaLovesShiny, Mrs-B, Donnabrsd, ForteKitty, Slick1, Ean, Niel, LuLuMa, MamaBee, Clorchicken, ItsMailyYou, HollyC, OnCrutchesRightNow, SprigDay, LLJsmom, Marcy, IcyJade, FancyGems, RockFox, GeorgieQ, AlexT, Meely, DK168, Dandi, Austina, MMtwo, BlingDream, Siamese, Sparkles88, Rfisher, Missy, PeaceChick, Patty, LambSkin, BaubleLove, SunnySide, MonnyJay, Polished!!!!!

FussyKiki, what are you thinking of for a design? I can't wait to see it!

Kim, the prongs are really really really great!

MissGotRocks, I'm not sure it rises to the level of a masterpiece, but I do appreciate you saying such a lovely thing!

Bluemuse, that means a lot coming from you given YOUR gorgeous blue!

Collier, when I'm ready to upgrade I'll let you know, LOL!

Gussie, thank you, and (total nonsequitor here!) I had a dream the other night where you bought a bunch of vintage glassware from my Etsy store but you wanted me to drive it to you. I was like, "No problem!" but when I went outside the car was my Pontiac Fiero that I owned when I was 16. I was like, "Uh... there's no space to put all these glasses!" Who knows how my brain works!!!

Mreader, I am shocked by how much I love these cadillac sides!

SparklieBug, in the sun this thing just GLOWS!

Nala, MjK1, and Papillion, no need for ring envy -- you can borrow it any time!

Dmndsr4evr, I was happy to do it! I'm just sorry I couldn't get good pics for you!

DaisysAndDiamonds, I'm not sure how happy I'm going to make B.B., but B.B. is sure making me happy right now!

Polabowla, I do sometimes stand with my jewelry box and have a hard time deciding! I was going to post a ring family picture but frankly I was kind of embarrassed by the extravagance.

DiamondSeeker, no envy necessary on your part -- you have such gorgeous pieces!

Yenny -- OMG! When I saw those pics I thought, geez, my hands are aging much faster than the rest of me! Then I looked in the mirror and realized... NO... ALL of me is aging at the same rapid rate, hahahahaha!

Lovedogs, I'll be right over with the smelling salts!

AprilBaby, You Slay Me!!!

Sprinkles&Stones, I'm afraid I may have bored everyone to death with all the pics on the first page... but I might have to oblige you!

RunningWithScissors, it did occur to me yesterday that I should have been paying more attention to the road and less attention to my ring, but I SWEAR I only took pics when it was stop-and-go and I was going super slow!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention a little bit about the stone! Ilya said it came in an old brooch and was originally over 10 cts but badly windowed. He had it recut and said it's a vast improvement! Part of me of course thinks it would have been so interesting to see the original stone and the piece it came in, but I'm SUPER happy with the "after"!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dee*Jay I can’t wait for our date!

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the sides too! I've had a piece made by Ivy and Rose and though their customer service was fantastic. Congrats on the beautiful bauble!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big blue was well worth the wait @Dee*Jay. Oh my gosh she is stunning!!! She looks perfect in this setting!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. stunning. Just jaw dropping gorgeous.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color, size, and faceting pattern on that stone are amazing! Beautiful work on the setting too!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby, it can't come soon enough! I miss my bling sisters so much!!!

Briolette, I'd love to see your Ivy & Rose piece! Was it a ring or something else? Please feel free to post it.

Thank you CallieCake, CushionCutNut and ElleChris!

CatMom... being senile at 50... please remind me what you have from from I&R. It's been a loooong day and I just can think right now!

Tyty, I'm not really sure what to call this faceting pattern... The cert says: Cutting Style Crown - Brilliant Cut, Cutting Style Pavilion - Step Cut. Makes me wonder what the stone was before the recut!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
That is GORGEOUS! My kinda size too!

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
Love the color of the stone ! It's a beautiful ring, congratulations !

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!!! That sapph and those side stones. All stunners! and fits your hand so lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results