shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome deals on Beverley K!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:31:26 PM
Author: hoofbeats95
Date: 2/10/2009 6:45:33 PM

Author: cocoa

I got an email that they shipped the bracelet. Checked the USPS and the status is 'processed'. Urgh... I was hoping for a 'delivered' lol. Hopefully I'll love it and not having to returned it.

They posted more items under Beverly K
30.gif
30.gif
, but I promised BF no more impulsive purchases, unless here's a direct quote 'a 5-carat stone on sale for $1000' lol
Hmm - am I missing something? I don't see that they posted any new items?

Same here

EDIT: oops just saw your reply Cellentani - thanks!

cocoa

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:48:12 PM
Author: cellentani

Date: 2/10/2009 7:31:26 PM

Date: 2/10/2009 6:45:33 PM
I got an email that they shipped the bracelet. Checked the USPS and the status is 'processed'. Urgh... I was hoping for a 'delivered' lol. Hopefully I'll love it and not having to returned it.
They posted more items under Beverly K
30.gif
30.gif
, but I promised BF no more impulsive purchases, unless here's a direct quote 'a 5-carat stone on sale for $1000' lol
Hmm - am I missing something? I don't see that they posted any new items?
Maybe cocoa's talking about the photographs, which were posted late-night Saturday (EST), I think. But yeah, pretty much everything's gone, just some pendants and the 8' vine bracelet.
I just checked and they have more earings and necklace, like these. I really like the round border flower earings.

PS: i noticed that they move Beverley K collection under jewelry now. Before, they were under pen - extra....
So I'm assuming these earring are Beverley K stamped
2.gif

BK_jewelry.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous SDL! She''ll adore them.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone that has received shipment confirmation with a tracking number actually gotten tracking information? Mine comes up "no record found".

Now you guys have me paranoid!
40.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:53:22 AM
Author: k9muttlover
Has anyone that has received shipment confirmation with a tracking number actually gotten tracking information? Mine comes up ''no record found''.

40.gif
I got an email from J.Rake yesterday with a USPS tracking number/link; it takes me to the USPS site where it says "processed", and that it left the Pittsburgh facility on the 9th.

Hope you get it soon, K9; I''d say shoot them an email, but they don''t seem too responsive to those.
7.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
MY RING IS HERE!!! I posted in SMTR...

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:30:58 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I bought these earrings for hubbys Mom for Mother''s Day.. I was hoping to get the pendant to make it a set, but its already gone.
5.gif
She''ll be thrilled.

How sweet of you, SanDiegoLady! I''m sure she''ll love them!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:53:22 AM
Author: k9muttlover
Has anyone that has received shipment confirmation with a tracking number actually gotten tracking information? Mine comes up ''no record found''.

40.gif

You guys are making me paranoid too! Oh gosh.
40.gif

We do have to remember though, these were just ordered within the last couple of days. Ok, remain calm BooBearsMom, calm.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:45:44 PM
MY RING IS HERE!!! I posted in SMTR...

OMG!! Yeah! Off to SMTR...

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone see a phone number on the site? Email is not getting me a response.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:22:53 PM
I just googled and found this: 1525 E Lake Rd, Erie, PA 16511 Phone: (814) 455-4220

Hope it helps! (and hope I''m allowed to post that?)

K9

Brilliant_Rock
OK, someone got something - I feel much better now! Off to SMTR!!!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:41:19 PM

I just googled and found this: 1525 E Lake Rd, Erie, PA 16511 Phone: (814) 455-4220

The number has been disconnected.

The number on the watch site is a totally different area code. I called it but got a voice mail with no identification. So I didn''t leave a message.

Has anyone had success with email? I got one reply from Tamarah and she said she''d follow up with me the next morning. Didn''t happen. I''m bummed.
7.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:34:26 PM
Date: 2/11/2009 2:41:19 PM

The number has been disconnected.

The number on the watch site is a totally different area code. I called it but got a voice mail with no identification. So I didn''t leave a message.

Has anyone had success with email? I got one reply from Tamarah and she said she''d follow up with me the next morning. Didn''t happen. I''m bummed.
7.gif

hoofbeats95, sorry you''re having problems getting through. If it makes you feel any better, they haven''t responded to my email either!

They do have a few auctions on ebay...perhaps you can contact them through ebay? Forgive me if this is a stupid idea - I''ve actually never purchased anything on ebay and never contacted anyone by this means either. By the way, their seller id is j_rake_auctions.

Good luck!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 4:01:42 PM
Author: BooBearsMom

hoofbeats95, sorry you''re having problems getting through. If it makes you feel any better, they haven''t responded to my email either!

They do have a few auctions on ebay...perhaps you can contact them through ebay? Forgive me if this is a stupid idea - I''ve actually never purchased anything on ebay and never contacted anyone by this means either. By the way, their seller id is j_rake_auctions.

Good luck!
Sorry they''ve been incommunicado, hoofbeats
7.gif
- they never responded to my email either. Good idea, BooBearsMom - I''d probably try that route. And awww, they''re auctioning their office furniture.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my pendant! Great packaging and service. Very lever design in terms of the bale... it's not going to flip! It's delicate and nicely finished. I don't know if I'm too much of a pricescoper to get over the one included diamond (the others aren't visibly included it's just one of them that's a little dark) and I do want a different chain (not a fan of box chains though this one is much nicer than most due to being so very delicate). I'm going to see what I think of it tomorrow. I like the gold and the design a lot. I'm just not sure about that one little tiny itty bitty diamond.

I wouldn't have bought it for 200, but for 50...not sure, it all depends on that one diamond. Heh. Have no idea where my camera is, misplaced in the move, so I can't take pics. Sorry.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2009 4:22:46 AM
Author: Gypsy
I got my pendant! Great packaging and service. Very lever design in terms of the bale... it''s not going to flip! It''s delicate and nicely finished. I don''t know if I''m too much of a pricescoper to get over the one included diamond (the others aren''t visibly included it''s just one of them that''s a little dark) and I do want a different chain (not a fan of box chains though this one is much nicer than most due to being so very delicate). I''m going to see what I think of it tomorrow. I like the gold and the design a lot. I''m just not sure about that one little tiny itty bitty diamond.

I wouldn''t have bought it for 200, but for 50...not sure, it all depends on that one diamond. Heh. Have no idea where my camera is, misplaced in the move, so I can''t take pics. Sorry.
I got my diamond vine ring yesterday too. I haven''t had time for pics. I''m off to Fortunoff with the girls for what might be their last day in the Westbury store. The papers have all been reporting that this particular store will probably close tomorrow.
8.gif
I''ll take pics later.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Yay, 2 more PSers got their goodies. Gypsy and Gemgirl - I''ll be checking back for pics - can''t wait!!!

cocoa

Rough_Rock
Ladies, I’m happy to report that I received my bracelet yesterday. (It required signature.)
It’s beautiful. I’m so glad I bought it, such a good deal.
Give me sometimes to work the camera. The pictures I took are not good. They''re "blah". Not something I want to show off
3.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 3:01:51 PM

Ladies, I’m happy to report that I received my bracelet yesterday. (It required signature.)
Give me sometimes to work the camera. The pictures I took are not good. They''re ''blah''. Not something I want to show off
3.gif
Have you had enough time yet? Huh? Huh?

Me wanna see pictures....please?

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 3:01:51 PM

Give me sometimes to work the camera. The pictures I took are not good. They''re ''blah''. Not something I want to show off
3.gif

What?! You''re just going to leave us hanging like this?! That''s mean.
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
How dare you not post pictures ladies!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES Please!!!!!!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my pendants yesterday too, they are fine for what they are. No misrepresentation there. In Seattle now, so can''t post pics, but if anyone is interested, I will do so at some point.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 5:55:23 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I got my pendants yesterday too, they are fine for what they are. No misrepresentation there. In Seattle now, so can''t post pics, but if anyone is interested, I will do so at some point.
I''d love to see them once you get back...

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I WANNA SEE ALL PICS FROM EVERYONE!!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:35:41 PM
I received my AWESOME ring today and am SO HAPPY with it!!!! Thanks to Cellentani for taking such AMAZING photos since I''m still learning how to use my new digital camera.
9.gif

Lori

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:35:41 PM

Me too!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just an update...

I also purchased something through them from ebay. I sent an email through ebay asking for status as it had been 4 days and I had not heard anything. I heard back within 24 hours from Tamarah apologizing and explaining they had a lot of orders come through and that my item had been shipped the day before. She gave me my tracking number and the item arrived today. It''s brand new and very pretty but I am not sure if I love it so I emailed back through ebay asking if she will honor the 7 day refund. That''s where it is at the moment.

So far, I have been very impressed with Tamarah and JRake. I admit, I was nervous that since they''re even selling their furniture, that at any moment they can make a break for it. I''ll keep you guys updated if she will honor the return (I''m not completely sure I want to return it yet, but sent the email asking anyway).

BooBearsMom, did you ever get your gift from them?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I can''t seem to find them on ebay, can you list the link?? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results